Jasmine/Character dining

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Minniedap, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Minniedap

Minniedap Mouseketeer

Is there a character meal where you can see Jasmine? My 5 year old granddaughter is not interested in seeing any princesses, just wants to see Jasmine and Belle.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. carolinakk

carolinakk Mouseketeer

I think Jasmine is at CRT now since belle left. You can also just meet her, and Aladdin, over next to the magic carpet ride.

4. amos07

amos07 Mouseketeer

I think the only place that I have ever seen her is Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot. Not sure if she is always there or not.

5. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

My family saw Jasmine at CRT in October. As one of the PPs mentioned, it sounds like she might be there more often, because Belle is no longer part of the rotation. We saw Belle at Akershus (also in October), but not Jasmine.

6. Minniedap

Minniedap Mouseketeer

When you saw Jasmine at CRT, which meal did you go to?

7. Disneymadhouse

Disneymadhouse Always planning a Disney holiday!

We met Jasmine at CRT. We also met her with Aladdin near Morrocco in EPCOT.
    We met Belle at Akershus in Norway. You have your photo taken with her and its included in the price. :goodvibes

Claire :)

8. Disneymadhouse

Disneymadhouse Always planning a Disney holiday!

We had a late lunch ADR (2pm) when we saw her at CRT in December.

Claire :)

9. ses1230

ses1230 DIS Veteran

We saw her at CRT in December at breakfast. As mentioned, she is Belle's replacement since ETWB opened.

10. LauraLouLovesPooh

LauraLouLovesPooh Mouseketeer

You can always see her next to the magic carpet ride with Aladdin at the MK! Belle is always at the Akershush breakfast! :thumbsup2

11. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

We went at dinner (for both CRT and Akershus).

12. Minniedap

Minniedap Mouseketeer

Now I do not know what to do. We have 5 days until we can make ADR's. Years ago when I took her older sisters, now 13 & 12, I thought we seen both at Akershus. I did like that meal better than the one at CRT. I guess I will have to let the older girls decide because I only want to do one.

13. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

There is no guarantee which princesses will be at a given restaurant for a given meal (except Cinderella at CRT). They rotate and can vary from day-to-day (and probably meal-to-meal if something happens). If it were me, I would pick the restaurant based on the place you wanted to eat at. You can almost always find Belle and Jasmine (as well as the other princesses) in the parks, so your daughters can still see their favorites. I haven't found the interactions at the restaurants to be markedly better than those of their in the park counterparts.