Japan Rest in WS??? HELP

Leigh123

DIS Veteran
Hello we are thinking of trying the Japan rest in WS for the first time next month. We are so trying to get out of the same old same old rut! Can someone please answer these 2 questions for me;

1. Are you guaranteed a seat at the chefs stand?

2. Is the chef there during lunch or just dinner?

Also, any overall reviews would be great.

Thanks.

Do you mean the Teppanyaki restaurant? That is the one where the chef prepares the meal in front of you. If that is the one, the chefs are there for both lunch and dinner and you always get the whole "show". My boyfriend and I really enjoy this place, the food is very good! :)

It is called Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki. My family and I have eaten there several times and LOVE it. It is great for just adults or for the whole family.
We have a PS for August 31st, the day we get back from the Disney Magic.
Can't wait!!

If you are referring to Teppanyaki, you are seated in groups of eight around a teppan grill. There are about four of these grills in each room. I am not sure how many rooms there actually are. A chef comes out and prepares the food on the grill right in front of you. You are about two feet from the chef. The chefs are there for lunch and dinner.

We ate there in January and loved it. The chef puts on a show and the food was delicious. In fact, we are hoping to book Teppanyaki as part of the CP Dinner Package this December. Teppanyaki is now a must do for each trip to the World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter