January SPD/upgrade question

wdwfan22

Totally Obsessed Disney Nut!
I'm going to assume for now that they will offer the Stay/Play/Dine offer in January. We are going Jan 2 - 12. We are 5 adults. My understanding of SPD is that you get the adult diing plan for the childs price.

We are staying at Pop Century, so does this mean we would only be offered the QS childs plan price? Would we have to pay the difference of upgrading to the DDP at the regular price? or can we get/upgrade to the DDP at the child price?

I'm so confused. Thanks for your help! :thumbsup2

I'm going to assume for now that they will offer the Stay/Play/Dine offer in January. We are going Jan 2 - 12. We are 5 adults. My understanding of SPD is that you get the adult diing plan for the childs price.

We are staying at Pop Century, so does this mean we would only be offered the QS childs plan price? Would we have to pay the difference of upgrading to the DDP at the regular price? or can we get/upgrade to the DDP at the child price?

I'm so confused. Thanks for your help! :thumbsup2

You would pay the child proctor the QSDP. To upgrade you would pay the difference between the adult QSDP and the DDP. I believe it's around $18 per person, per night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter