January Hours

chucktownguy

Earning My Ears
We are thinking about going to Universal the last weekend in January. Are hours pretty limited during this time? I think I read somewhere the parks close as early as 5 or 6 PM? Also anything to note about going in January would be helpful.

Thanks!

Universal's website has January's hours up. The last weekend of January looks like 7:00- 8:00 close. Earlier in the month there were a coupe of 6:00 but I didn't see any 5:00. That early is almost a thing of the past. In January, normally 1 of the water rides in IOA will be closed. The order seems to vary year to year.

Sorry...I think I was looking at a calendar on one of the crowd calendar websites and they didn't have the hours up yet! Thanks for the help.

Also --Hulk is closed till summer 2016, Disaster is permanently closed as is Lucy a Tribute, and one of the water rides will be down for rehab likely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter