January Crowd Sizes...Wow!!!

xmas16

Mouseketeer
Is it summer? Looking at the crowds I saw from the days after MLK day I said to myself "I'd hate to see what the summer crowds look like." For the most part I was able to stay ahead of the crowds thanks to getting to the parks early and following the various plans that are out there. If not, our family would have been doomed. I'm talking crowd size where you have trouble moving around. January is not like it used to be. I think if I go again I'm going to find another time of year. Did anyone else experience this? We missed the opening at DHS by approx 20 min. My plan was to ride TSM right away but by the time I got there the wait was already 30-45 min so I used FP. This was the case in every park I visited. Whenever I saw the colorful raised banner of a Brazilian group coming I pushed our family to stay ahead of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter