January 6 2017 3 day Dream

Pinkgurlshubby

Has not been blessed by the TF
Anyone joining us for this one?
This is our 4th Disney Cruise, second time on the Dream. Myself, DW, DS12 and DS15
Looking forward to more Aqua Duck time

Anyone joining us for this one?
This is our 4th Disney Cruise, second time on the Dream. Myself, DW, DS12 and DS15
Looking forward to more Aqua Duck time
Good news! The "Find your 2017.....LINK here" threads are up!

Just copy the URL at the top of this thread and make a request on the "Find your 2017 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here" thread to have it added to the list in the first post there. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Welcome aboard. But wait. We have to back out. We wanted to tag a quick cruise onto a park trip but next school year's vacation days are different and instead of missing one day of school they will miss over a week. Our kids are too old now to keep talking them out of school for trips

Aw! I completely understand though. Enjoy your other trip. Maybe on another cruise. I'm sure this won't be our last.

I hope you enjoy it. We have been on 3 and wish we could have been on this one too

It's done. We just called DCL and cancelled our cruise :( not at all happy about it but we should have looked at the school calendar before booking.

We are heading out on our first Dinsey Cruise! We are spending six days at Our home first Beach Club. I am more excited for the cruise. It will be my husband along with me and our two children (ages 14g & 17b). Going to miss a week of school but is the only week we can coordinate together. Would like to join a fish Finder Group also if anyone knows of one.

Thanks,
Maryann

Last edited:
Hi Maryann! Or maybe Welcome Aboard? We're super excited here too. I might have started a little packing... I'm trying to hold back but I'm so excited!

Last edited:
Hi Maryann! Or maybe Welcome Aboard? We're super excited here too. I might have started a little packing... I'm trying to hold back but I'm so excited!

I don't know if you're on Facebook too, but there's a group on there for our cruise as well. https://www.********.com/groups/***************/ if you're interested.
You are aware that links to other social media sites are not allowed here, right? Here's the policy (from the stickies on the main Cruise Meet page):
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

Hello !
I'm new to all of this Disney cruise thing and I really want to joint a fish extender groups. Can someone help me to understand how this work ?

I'm going to be on this cruise : Dream, January 6th 2017

I think I need to ask (here) if someone have already start a FE groups and how can I joint it ?

Last edited:
We are coming for our daughters 16th birthday. It's a surprise for her. Any FE groups started yet that we can join?

Hello!! My name is Leysin. I am from Panama. This would be my first ever Disney Cruise and I am excited! Hope to meet some of you. I will be celebrating my birthday on the 6th January. I will be cruising with my husband and 2 kids, age 8 and 14. Cheers!

Hi,my name is Jenny. Me and my better half ( Bryan) is from Henderson,KY. This will be my 2nd cruise with Disney and my husband 1st cruise. This is my husband"s christmas gift since he doesn't get to take off work very often. So he is pretty excited about having a vacation. Plan on doing the fish extender. Let me know how to sign up. Thanks Everyone!!!

Hi Everyone! We were scheduled to cruise the Dream on October 21-24th but a medical emergency prevented us from going. We have since rebooked for January 6, 2017 and looking for an FE group. I was originally part of a 10 stateroom FE group. Has anything been organized for this cruise yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter