January 5, 2013 Fantasy Cruise to the Western Caribbean

Do we have a theme or a tag line for this cruise yet?

Hello Coach,

Just returned from a second trip on the Dream. Saw your post about living in Woonsocket and Bristol. The only remaining family in Rhode Island are cousins. Brennan and Deshair are the last names. Fugere was the granparent, mother side, family name.
You said you have picked out a spot on the Fantasy. I hope it is not mine spot. LOL. :lmao: We missed seeing the Fantasy by one day both at Port Canaveral and at Castaway Cay. Can't wait for January to really see her. When on the Dream this last time we booked a second Fantasy cruise for December of 2013. We will have no problem making use of that time enjoying the ship and the ports. Just waiting for some more airlines to start posting January fares so we can at least do that for now.
Lynn and I will try to come up with a logo suggestion for the January cruise.
OK people, not to wish the summer away but it is time to start posting your excitement. :banana: :yay: :cheer2: :woohoo:
Cheryl, if you are lurking, that goes for you also.

Chris

Here is one thought I had:

Cruise-2013-Shapes-1.jpg

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Hahah...good catch Chris... I had just finished booking a client on the Dream when I finished this design...is that better now? :)

hello all!
I just booked this cruise for myself (Susan), dh (Bobby) and my dd (Georgiana). This will be the first part of a two week disney-riffic celebration of her 5th birthday! The second week will be our own little princess palooza at WDW where we're planning on girling it up as much as possible :goodvibes

We've been on 5 cruises before --this one will actually mark Georgiana's 5th! but this is our first on disney. We've done w. carib twice before so the ports are something we're pretty familiar with except, of course, Castaway Cay which I've heard is gorgeous!!! Can't wait.

We're really looking forward to seeing what a disney cruise is all about. With only a single exception everyone I've ever known to take one loved it!

~susan

hello all!
I just booked this cruise for myself (Susan), dh (Bobby) and my dd (Georgiana). This will be the first part of a two week disney-riffic celebration of her 5th birthday! The second week will be our own little princess palooza at WDW where we're planning on girling it up as much as possible :goodvibes

We've been on 5 cruises before --this one will actually mark Georgiana's 5th! but this is our first on disney. We've done w. carib twice before so the ports are something we're pretty familiar with except, of course, Castaway Cay which I've heard is gorgeous!!! Can't wait.

We're really looking forward to seeing what a disney cruise is all about. With only a single exception everyone I've ever known to take one loved it!

~susan

Hello Sue and Family,

Lynn and I will be on our 10th Dis cruise with this cruise. I believe you will enjoy it, especially your daughter. DCL has a very special way of making a cruise for families a very memorable experience. Castaway Cay is just one venue. Activities on the ship for children also help make it very exciting. Adults can also experience the excitement. Have questions, just post them. Those of us who are multiple DCL cruisers can provide help.

Chris

Hahah...good catch Chris... I had just finished booking a client on the Dream when I finished this design...is that better now? :)

Looking good coach. If this turns out to be a go for everyone who expresses an interest Lynn and I would be willing to have a couple t-shirts. In fact, even if not a favorite, Lynn and I would still be interested. We usually go with Grumpy t-shirts. Mine express some type of grumpy attitude and Lynn's expresses some type of acceptance of Grumpy.

Chris

I really like the logo concept! :thumbsup2 If it is OK I might ask our Graphics Department to tweek it a little. They are incredible. We'll see. :confused3

Hi everyone!!!

You can definately count us in for t shirts!! I don't have a creative bone in my body but wow....can I buy stuff!!:lmao:

There are 7 of us total, including an infant so I hope the shirts will come in a onesie or little little sizes haha

the sun is finally out here and it's beginning to feel a little like spring...YAY!!:cool1:

Shannon

We'd be interested in shirts too, there are 4 of us. Any of our fellow cruise mates interested in starting a fish extenders group?pirate:

I really like the logo concept! :thumbsup2 If it is OK I might ask our Graphics Department to tweek it a little. They are incredible. We'll see. :confused3

Sure, I have no issues or egos...well maybe some egos, but I dismissed them for the cruise. ;) What ever they do I will need the file as a vector image to print it. I went with one color for cost reasons. I can add colors to it, but each color adds $$'s and I thought after spending all that money on the cruise, and in the ships gift shops, something a bit less expensive would be nice. :)

I will post an order blank on my website around September so you can all order sizes etc. I will connect it to paypal to make life easier. In the mean time if anyone has anything they would like to see on it, let me know.

I am interested in the fish extender deal. Never did one before, but always wanted to... I just sold another 7 night cruise today, damn, every time I do I want to go on that one too. Kind of like working in a candy shop...just gotta sample. :)

We'd be interested in shirts too, there are 4 of us. Any of our fellow cruise mates interested in starting a fish extenders group?pirate:

Where abouts in Maryland are you located. Lynn and I spent two years at the Navy Communication Station at the Naval Academy when I was in the Navy. I know, Maryland is a big state but it does not hurt to ask. :confused3
Coach Rick is from where I was born and spent my summers when growing up. Small world at times.

Chris

Good morning everyone! Can you believe the Fantasy sets sail for her first "official" cruise tomorrow? Wow.....I bet that group of DISers are soooo excited!! I can't wait to hear how their cruise went! :cool1:

We would be interested in t-shirts, a DIS meet and greet, and the FE event as well. We sat out on all the DIS festivities last time around because on our 2nd cruise, first Christmas cruise :santa:, we had so many DIS activities, that we literally ran ourselves ragged and were exhausted by the end of the cruise. We felt we never really got to enjoy the cruise and/or Christmas for that matter ugh

But knowing my DD18 :love: like I do, I know she will want to do it all since it is my DSIL18 first experience with all things Disney! Besides, we will have little baby Jordan :angel: with us this time around and I want him to see and do EVERYTHING!! (Do I sound like an excited grandparent or what??:laughing:)

Today, my DS15 and I are off to see Wrath of the Titans!

Shannon

Where abouts in Maryland are you located. Lynn and I spent two years at the Navy Communication Station at the Naval Academy when I was in the Navy. I know, Maryland is a big state but it does not hurt to ask. :confused3
Coach Rick is from where I was born and spent my summers when growing up. Small world at times.

Chris

We are in Bel Air, about an hr and a half north of Annapolis. Annapolis is a beautiful town, especially in the spring!

Has anyone thought about starting a facebook page for our group? I know other groups have done this with overwhelming interest and success. It makes the group more accessible and personable.

If anyone is interested... let me know and I can have DD18 set one up. We can have a security component to it as well, to ensure only members of our group are on. It may help to get the tweens and teens talking as well ;)!!

Let me know!

Shannon

Sure, I have no issues or egos...well maybe some egos, but I dismissed them for the cruise. ;) What ever they do I will need the file as a vector image to print it. I went with one color for cost reasons. I can add colors to it, but each color adds $$'s and I thought after spending all that money on the cruise, and in the ships gift shops, something a bit less expensive would be nice. :)

:)

Not sure they can do any better but I thought I would ask. :confused3 I will tell them to save as a vector image. They use Photoshop so I'm sure it's not a problem.

I like the one color look. :thumbsup2 Plus I'm into saving money to give to DCL! :lmao:

Has anyone thought about starting a facebook page for our group? I know other groups have done this with overwhelming interest and success. It makes the group more accessible and personable.

If anyone is interested... let me know and I can have DD18 set one up. We can have a security component to it as well, to ensure only members of our group are on. It may help to get the tweens and teens talking as well ;)!!

Let me know!

Shannon

We've had one for our last two cruises and loved it. :thumbsup2 You have my vote!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter