January 29 to February 2. 2006 Wonder roll call

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by LoveMyLAP-BAND, Nov 27, 2005.

1. LoveMyLAP-BAND

LoveMyLAP-BAND Banded 2/18/05

Hi,

Who's coming with me? :goodvibes

I am sailing with my mom (a young age 65), my sons (8 & 4) and daughter (3). We are in 6643 & 6645.

Also staying the night before at the Radisson by the port. After the cruise we are staying at the Nick Hotel for three nights.

I am age 37 and I LOVE to scrapbook!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. vacationaddict

vacationaddict Earning My Ears

We are going. Me, myDH, myDD7, DS4. We are doing 3 days at POR after. I started another thres a while back there were 2 other replies.

4. vacationaddict

Anyone else???

5. shoppinchik

shoppinchik Earning My Ears

I am going on the cruise also. I am 40, love to scrapbook and stamp. I am going on the cruise with my husband, daughter 11 and daughter 3. We will be going to WDW 1 day before and 1 day after. We need to try and get a bunch of us taking the cruise from the DIS boards to meet!! :cool1:

6. vacationaddict

anyone else????

7. Tiggerlover48

Tiggerlover48 Mouseketeer

We are coming too and can't wait.

We booked early Dec. and I wasn't able to get reservations at Palo's - so I'm hoping we can get something on the ship when we get there.

8. LoveMyLAP-BAND

Hey fellow shipmates,

Let's get together and meet on board. When is everyone planning to board? Shall we meet at the Mickey pool for lunch? :confused3 Or does someone have a better idea?

9. shoppinchik

WE are planning to get to the terminal around 10:30 or so. We will be coming from one of the Disney hotels. What time is anyone else boarding?

10. shoppinchik

Is anyone planning to eat at Palo? If so what day and what meal?

11. Tiggerlover48

Our flight gets in about 10:00 am or so. So maybe around 11:00 - 11:30 - not sure?

No reservations at Palo - we booked late and didn't get any. But I'm going to try on Board.

12. butterflymommy

butterflymommy Earning My Ears

I'm going with my DH, DD5, and DD3. Along with friends who have DD's the same age. First Disney Cruise for both families! Signed up for Palo on Wednesday night.
    Signed all of the girls up for the kids club...anyone else have little ones that age in the kids club? Is it an all day thing or can we pick up and drop off throughout the day? Not sure how that works!
    Love any advice you all have who have been before.
    We're staying in Downtown Disney for the weekend and planning on getting to big boat around 11am.
    VERY EXCITED!!

Donna

13. Tiggerlover48

I have a DS6 that will also be in the kids club. There is a daily navigator that will list the different activities for the kids and for the adults. He will spend some time there playing, so mom and dad can have some quite time! :cool1: We got your docs. yesterday. We still need to make Palo res. when we get on the ship.

14. LoveMyLAP-BAND

Hi Donna,

My daughter is 3 and is so looking forward to the kids club. I plan to get to the port around 11am. When we board, I am going to the Mickey pool until the safety drill.

When do we all want to meet? :confused3

15. NewyorkOT

NewyorkOT Earning My Ears

Has anyone planned a meeting from this board before? If anyone has a good idea on how to meet that has worked before. We will be boarding around 11 also if possible and then going to the pool if warm enough. My daughter is 3 and would love a playmate. Did you say your daughter will be going to the kids clubs?
    Julie

16. butterflymommy

butterflymommy Earning My Ears

Yes, my youngest daughter is 3 and is signed up for the club. The other family traveling with us has a daughter who turns 3 only days after the trip. We are trying to get her in the club as well. They said she'd have to sign up the day we board. We'll be getting there around 11am and headed to the Mickey pool ASAP. Playmates sound great!!

17. 4theloveofdisney

4theloveofdisney Faith, Hope, Kindness, Patience, Mercy, Love...and

Hi! :wave:

I posted on another thread but...we are crusing along with you!!! We are myself, DH, our son is also 8 and our DD's are 6 and also 3! :flower: We are also staying at the Radisson the night before and staying at Boardwalk Villas for two nights after the cruise.

We can't wait!!!

:hyper:

18. 4theloveofdisney

This is so great! So far there is an 8 year old (my son's age) two three year olds (my daughters age) and now a 6 year old - also my middle daughter's age!

YEAH!!!!!! :banana:

19. 4theloveofdisney

BUMP! It's almost time! :cool1:

20. Tiggerlover48

Are we there yet? I'm counting down the days. Unfortunately, the weather here has been pretty nice out. I hate that. I want it to be really cold when we leave. It's bound to change. :cool1:

21. 4theloveofdisney

So you're the one who jinxed us - lol! We have bad weather coming in tonight!!! Boo! :crazy2:

16 days to go! Can you believe it??? :hyper2: