January 22, 2016 3 Night Bahama Cruise

Veronica_Andersen

Earning My Ears
We are soooo excited to go on our first family cruise! Like so many of you we are Disney nuts. Our youngest daughter has special needs and absolutely loves Disney. :mickeyjum

We are excited to do the Fish Extenders so I'm hoping to meet other families that want to participate in it. Looking forward to talking to all of you.::MickeyMo

My son and I will be on the same cruise. Second time for us. He loved it but I was seasick for the whole time. Going again because a mother will do anything for her kid, lol! Looking forward to fish extender group.

How old is your son?

We have my husband and I. My mom is also going then our 3 kids (13 girl, 12 boy, and 10 girl). This is our first cruise...any tips?

Have you done the fish extenders before?

We are so excited to be going on our first Disney cruise for our daughters 5th birthday any tips that we need to know and how does the fish extenders work and how do you go about signing up

This is our first Disney cruise too, but my daughter and I have been researching like crazy. I think that you sign up by being on this thread. Have you checked out Pintrest for tips? There are tons of tips. We are buying reuseable cups because we read that the cups on the ship are small and there's only one area you get soda from after the dinning rooms close. We read that room service has a "cake of the day" that you can order and even though not on the menu they have MIckey ice cream bars...

Are you buying your fish extender or making one? pirate:

My son, Jarod, will be 14 when we cruise but he has autism and is younger acting. We did FE the last cruise and it was a lot of fun. We got a lot of items and candy and my favourite item was a replica pillow of the one you find onboard. We're travelling from Canada and we will probably be purchasing items that are not too bulky for travelling.

Travel mugs are great onboard for drinks. Don't forget cookies and milk for bedtime room service!

My 10 year old daughter has autism too! She is developmentally about 3. We were a little nervous about the cruise with her but I've read some good things. Any tips for her?

There is so much I could tell you but as you know each child with autism is different. If you want, send me a PM and we can chat further.

HI!! This is my husband and I's second cruise.. but our first family vacation! We have 2 sons: 4 and 2 years old (age at time of embark.) We will be celebrating our 2 year old's birthday which will be the 23rd. My husband's birthday is also going to be on the 25th! We will also be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary! We have many celebrations to looks forward to on our first family vacation!! I wonder about how many families usually participate in the fish extender trade? My fish extender is made and ready to go! I just need to figure out what to put in the fish extenders...

Hi! We are doing a girls trip; myself, my daughter, and grand-daughter (who will turn 4) on this cruise. It's my 3rd Disney cruise and their first. Coming from Chicago suburbs. We want to participate in the fish extender. I've done this both times and it is so much fun!

We are soooo excited to go on our first family cruise! Like so many of you we are Disney nuts. Our youngest daughter has special needs and absolutely loves Disney. :mickeyjum

We are excited to do the Fish Extenders so I'm hoping to meet other families that want to participate in it. Looking forward to talking to all of you.::MickeyMo

Veronica - I will add you to the Fish Extender list - please email me nothingcanfreeher@gmail.com

My son, Jarod, will be 14 when we cruise but he has autism and is younger acting. We did FE the last cruise and it was a lot of fun. We got a lot of items and candy and my favourite item was a replica pillow of the one you find onboard. We're travelling from Canada and we will probably be purchasing items that are not too bulky for travelling.

Travel mugs are great onboard for drinks. Don't forget cookies and milk for bedtime room service!
Email me at - nothingcanfreeher@gmail.com to sign up for FE exchange

HI!! This is my husband and I's second cruise.. but our first family vacation! We have 2 sons: 4 and 2 years old (age at time of embark.) We will be celebrating our 2 year old's birthday which will be the 23rd. My husband's birthday is also going to be on the 25th! We will also be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary! We have many celebrations to looks forward to on our first family vacation!! I wonder about how many families usually participate in the fish extender trade? My fish extender is made and ready to go! I just need to figure out what to put in the fish extenders...

Email me at - nothingcanfreeher@gmail.com to sign up for FE exchange

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter