January 2014

Currently me and my bestie are looking at January 5th through 13th!! I hope those are good dates. We tried to do a cost estimation last month, but no dice.

Our dates are January 17th through January 22nd...right now planning on Port Orleans Riverside Preferred Room. Our cast will for sure be me, DH, DS and DS' BFF but DD may come if her job situation allows it...and maybe some close family friends if they are available.

My DH and I are going dec 29th through Jan 6th! It's his first trip! We're so excited! A little nervous about the crowds on NY but I hear its worth it! Safe travels to everyone :)

DH, new baby, and I are planning to go January 25-31st. I think we'll be staying at POFQ.

We are booked for Jan. 4 - tth at BWV. I phoned to book 2 studios. Turns out,a 2 bedroom villa is cheaper so thats what I booked!

Well the original plan was to stay on site for a few days but because we have to fly 1 week earlier we have decided to stay on idrive for the whole period.

We arrive 29th Dec and leave 22nd Jan so plenty of time in a quiet time to enjoy Disney

I am working on planning our first family trip in January. Not sure of the dates yet. But it will be me, dh, dd, my sister and maybe my mom. The last and only time I went to disney was in HS and that was 18+ years ago!

We are planning to go for the first time ever Jan.28-Feb.6 (tentative dates). We are a family of 5 (DH, myself, DS7, DD5, DD3) flying from Ottawa, Ontario, hoping to stay at AoA or POR, depending what discounts come out. Really hoping for free dining! We are also going with my sister's family of 5.

Trying to plan January 25th to February 2nd. Of course can't check room prices this far out, so not sure where we are staying yet. Maybe I'll get some Pixie Dust and get a postcard for discount on Wilderness Lodge.

Booked BLT for Jan 26-31st. So excited it will me, DH, DS7 & DS1. It will Be DS1's first trip & I can't wait to see his reaction.

Wife and I are arriving in Orlando Dec 22nd, doing Universal and Miami until Dec 30th. Then we have rented dvc points for a studio at OKW until Jan 5th. Looking forward to it.

Planning our 1st EVER January trip. We are June disers, but this trip is also another first for us. We will be running the 1/2 marathon in celebration of my DSIL 40th birthday. A lot of family and a lot of fun. It will be a change for us to travel to WDW without the June heat and the June crowds.

I'm not sure the girl who started this post is still around or planning to update (It hasn't been updated since January of 2013)....

My OFFICIAL January 2014 group was made back in October of last year and we're pretty active group. (over 230 posts so far)

I invite you all to join! I do updates and add people almost daily.

:dance3::wizard::cheer2::yay:popcorn:::woohoo:

Come'on over :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3008637

We're all so excited for January at WDW!!!!!

January 2nd-7th! I CAN'T WAIT! This will be our daughter's first trip. She is 10 and Princess crazy! I expect it to be magic magic magic! Can't wait for the packages to come out. Should we go ahead and book room only to be on the safe side or wait for the package? I have ben checking the Disney website every day waiting for them to post those 2014 package prices!

So just checked out 2 sites for park planning/crowd predictions, and of course, they don't agree! one says MK is the place to be on a given day, while the other says avoid it! So now I am second-guessing my plans and I have to figure it out by next Monday when I can make my ADR's.

Our family of 8 is going Jan 20th-25th, everything booked so far except resort, lol.....waiting on our first DVC purchase to close, fingers crossed:)

We'll be there Jan 18-25, 2014.

Booked first three nights in a Savannah View Villa at AKL Kidani and the last four nights in a Beach Club Villa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter