JANUARY 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Hey there party people! :cool1: I have a BOG ADR on Sat., Jan. 25 for 2 that I would like to cancel. We decided to try BOG for lunch this trip and will do dinner another time. Please let me know if any of you would like to coordinate a time! Thanks!

Does anyone want a Crystal Palace dinner at 545p on January 7th for party of 3?

We've decided to eat outside the park that night.

I tried to send you a message about the BOG reservation, but it won't allow me because I am brand new to disboards and haven't posted enough. Maybe you can message me? Thank you so much - I have been stalking the Disney site trying every day for a reservation.

Just cancelled:

January 7th
Crystal Palace
dinner at 545p
party of 3

It is showing as an available party of 4, though, on WDW website!

I tried to send you a message about the BOG reservation, but it won't allow me because I am brand new to disboards and haven't posted enough. Maybe you can message me? Thank you so much - I have been stalking the Disney site trying every day for a reservation.

Ok I couldn't send you message either wonder if I cancel tonight if it will show up to book right away.

I don't know, but I can check tonight and see if I can get it. I appreciate it so much! If you don't mind posting when you cancel, that will help me know when to try. Thanks!

Sorry everyone - I was unable to private message. Tinkerbellsmomma - I will be unable to check tomorrow during the day, but tomorrow night I could check for the reservation. I really appreciate you going to the trouble to let me know about this cancellation. My family will be so excited if I can get the reservation!

I don't know, but I can check tonight and see if I can get it. I appreciate it so much! If you don't mind posting when you cancel, that will help me know when to try. Thanks!

Sorry everyone - I was unable to private message. Tinkerbellsmomma - I will be unable to check tomorrow during the day, but tomorrow night I could check for the reservation. I really appreciate you going to the trouble to let me know about this cancellation. My family will be so excited if I can get the reservation!

I will wait to cancel til after 6 tonight

Has anyone ever seen tomorrowland terrace dessert party come across these threads? Wondering if there's maybe another place for that that I missed?

ninjagirl said:
Has anyone ever seen tomorrowland terrace dessert party come across these threads? Wondering if there's maybe another place for that that I missed?

I know that I personally posted a cancellation on my previously scheduled October vacation. I don't know if they do that differently, though, because that was the one that I coordinated with someone and they did not get.

I will wait to cancel til after 6 tonight.

Reply:
Thanks, I've been trying, but nothing is available yet. Someone else may have snatched it up, but I still appreciate you and I will keep trying.

I have 2 reservations to cancel if any interest:
Ohana's 4 people 1/25 8:05pm
Rose & Crown 4 people 1/28 7:50 pm.

Looking to cancel:

Kona, party of 4, at 9:45am January 5th.
Chef Mickey's, party of 6, at 7:15am January 6th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter