JANUARY 2013, Who Else is Going?

Hi!! We will be heading to disney for our annual trip Jan 22-27! Is there anything special going on tha we need to be aware of?

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I will be 7 months when we go in a few weeks. I keep struggling with the fact that there will be rides I can't go on (including all the new Carsland rides, boo!) But I am thrilled that someday soon we will be able to go back with our own child to experience the magic in a different way. (Or, on occasion, drop him off with Grandma on our way to do the park commando style.) :rolleyes1

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I did DL while pregnant and loved it! There is still so much to do!!

Thank you so much for the well-wishes. We are very excited about our pregnancy and I am already planning (just in my head, for now...) a Fall 2014 trip to WDW because I'd like to take my future little one there sometime just after his/her 1st birthday.

We are looking forward to our Disneyland trip...it will likely be our last trip that is "just the two of us" for quite some time.

Hi!! We will be heading to disney for our annual trip Jan 22-27! Is there anything special going on tha we need to be aware of?

Definitely wouldn't call it special, but Thunder Mountain will be closed :( Very sad!

DLR local here, I think I'll be going up there on the 6th to see the last day of decorations although we loathe Christmas break at the park! Busiest 2 weeks of the year! :)

The Silly Symphony Swings refurb has been shortened, from 1/7 through 2/14 to 2/4 through 2/14. Finally something breaking our way.

Soooooo excited for this. My DD4 really wanted to ride it this time now that she's tall enough!

Quick trip on 1/13-14. Annual birthday celebration for DW. Normally we've stayed onsite, but since its a short trip, they aren't running any winter specials as in the past for hotels we've opted for the Anabella instead. We've stayed there before years ago and managed to score a GREAT deal. However, looking forward to the parades and fireworks shows that we've often missed in the offseason! Seem to be running a bit higher capacity during off-peak times due to Carsland.

After much on-again, off-again trip planning, we're on for sure!! Going Jan 10-12. We're staying at the Anaheim Marriott for the first night and GCH for the second. My birthday trip is really going to happen!!! :thumbsup2

We are going Jan 21st - 24th, staying at VGC, studio, eating at Napa Rose, Carthe and Blue Bayou.

Celebration - RETIEMENT!:banana:

Packing now and leaving in the morning. Will be in the parks Wed-Sat. Have res at carthay circle on Thursday because FIL wants to treat us to dinner and we already have done BB so we wanted to try something new.

January 23 - 27 at DLH!

A bit of a spontaneous trip. We had to put down our 12 1/2 year old golden retriever on Wed. last week and Grandma died on Friday.

We need some DLR magic to perk us up!
I'm sorry for your losses!

Sorry... need our trips taken off the list:

MommyLove Dec 28 - Jan 6 HoJo's

MommyLove (trip 2) Jan 18-21 HoJo's
Sorry you aren't going. I hate cancelled trips. Notice, I had to remove myself from this list, as this january trip did not work out for our family. But that just means a trip later. For us, we are returning for Christmas 2013 and we couldn't be happier.

We are going Jan 21st - 24th, staying at VGC, studio, eating at Napa Rose, Carthe and Blue Bayou.

Celebration - RETIEMENT!:banana:
Congratulations!!! :yay:

The wife and I are from Maryland and are going Jan 12-15th to celebrate our 1st year wedding anniversary!

We are soo excited to get our anniversary buttons

We're staying at DLH

Couldn't get into club 33 or anything like that haha, but we will be able to eat with Minnie and friends and at the carthay circle restaurant (wanted to surprise the wife as she didn't think we could afford this one)

We can't wait for our 26th-30th trip. Am getting a bit depressed cause the seem to be closing everything on the 28th. Teacups, Small World, WoC, no Fantasmic or castle firework either. Kinda sucks

The wife and I are from Maryland and are going Jan 12-15th to celebrate our 1st year wedding anniversary!

We are soo excited to get our anniversary buttons

We're staying at DLH

Couldn't get into club 33 or anything like that haha, but we will be able to eat with Minnie and friends and at the carthay circle restaurant (wanted to surprise the wife as she didn't think we could afford this one)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!:banana:

I feel your pain, we leave Wednesday! I haven't told the kids so packing without their knowledge has been interesting to say the least. LOL

We haven't told our son either! Packing hasn't been a problem with us though... because I haven't even started!

I noticed I forgot to put hotel name. DLH. Yeah!!

YEAH!!!

We can't wait for our 26th-30th trip. Am getting a bit depressed cause the seem to be closing everything on the 28th. Teacups, Small World, WoC, no Fantasmic or castle firework either. Kinda sucks

But remember, people earlier in the month miss The Haunted Mansion! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter