January 2013 Discounts

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Grumpy Grandma, Apr 13, 2012.

1. mom of lil princess

mom of lil princess Mouseketeer

It's right on there home page if u click it it gives u dates for the deal and let's u put in your dates... Then u click find prices and it says updating...

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. awelch25

awelch25 Earning My Ears

Does anyone have the phone number to add discount to existing reservations? Also, is the promotional code for the s/d/p the same for the general public - which one?

Thanks for the help everyone - you're great :)

4. williamson.183

williamson.183 Earning My Ears

All I see is the Stay and Play that they have had up for a couple of weeks (no discounts on it). Not the new Stay,Play and Dine that they are supposedly starting tomorrow.

5. mom of lil princess

I swear it was there earlier... It had a picture of kids running in front of parents ... I am not crazy:p it's gone now

6. Disneyqueendenmark

Disneyqueendenmark Mouseketeer

That's all I see too... :) hoping the website is updated at midnight! But I doubt it... think it comes up online by 6am?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

7. vaunie83

vaunie83 Earning My Ears

Hi all! I just called to update my reservations to the s/p/d and the recording said that the system is updating and to make reservations or changes to reservations, call back this afternoon....

8. Disneyqueendenmark

Haha... I believe you :p I've heard that Disney "test" the offers and see how it will look like.. :D

9. mom of lil princess

I am glad to hear that... I was starting to worry that the wait had finally made me lose my mind...

10. inkedupmomma

inkedupmomma If you live to be a 100, I hope to live to be 100

wait a minute.. I thought it opened to GP tomorrow.. is it now today?

11. Disneyqueendenmark

It is tomorrow! Wednesday October 10th!! :)
    BUT! since the website is opening today - I and some others has been hoping that the s/p/d offer will be avalible for booking when the site opens this afternoon! But it's totally guessing and hoping :) i just think it sounds silly to close for all reservations, updating the site and then close it a few hours after to put the offer online - but that is probably what it going to happen! That it won't be avalible for booking until 6 am wednesday... :p

12. minniebeth

minniebeth <font color=green>I count on y'all to keep me up t

I'm waiting to book a RO for January... I don't need a package because we're doing discounted tickets through the Marathon Weekend sports site. I would love to have dining especially with DS17 aka the bottomless pit but it just won't work for our situation.

I'm kicking myself for not looking at prices before the system went down, I wanted to see what the price difference between POR Royal Rooms and BWI is. DD and I are going down a couple of days before the rest of our family and she wants POR RR and I want BWI. I'm so impatient right now ! Been waiting forever... :)

13. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

So disappointed no AP was released in advance, like Visa. Guess wdw doesn't care much about their AP holders. :sad1: not showing us any love.

14. Roccosmom

Roccosmom Mouseketeer

I just called and got the same message... waiting (not so) patiently

15. nanhol

nanhol Always counting down to the next trip!

I don't think this was answered...sorry if I missed it. We're going at around the same time and I'm considering switching to Yacht Club if the Beach Club standard view room I have isn't discounted on the deal, so I've run these numbers and saved the yacht club on my spreadsheet...yeah, I've got a spreadsheet. I love math and I can't deny it. :)

You'll save most with the room only discount, because you're at a deluxe and it's just the 2 of you. (2 of my kids are over 10, so my family saves more with s/p/d--). Depending on the room level you're looking at at the YC, for 6 nights you should save $750 (standard view?) - $900 (water view?) on the room only. The s/p/d discount won't be as much for you...it's probably around $510 savings.

See you in SAB in February! (I'll be the mom with a frosty beverage sitting by the side of the pool!)

16. gardengalB4

gardengalB4 DIS Veteran

For those of you still looking -Southwest is running a 40% off airfare sale pixiedust:

17. sarab

sarab Earning My Ears

If staying at Pop early Feb using stay,play &dine how much extra is it to upgrade from quick service to table service. We will have 2 adults, 2 children (11 & 8 Trying to figure out difference b/w value and moderate. Thanks!

18. hoosthatmouse

hoosthatmouse Earning My Ears

very interesting! I think people want an escape from reality and find disney as a good option to take a family. This economy is sucking. I heard somewhere on the board that hotel discounts are coming out tomorrow for Feb 2013 so I am keeping my fingers crossed until then.

19. nanhol

nanhol Always counting down to the next trip!

Rumor is you pay the normal upgrade price, so [(2*2.84) + (2*18.01)] = $41.70 per night that you're staying.
    I'm not sure if the rumor is correct, but that's what some are saying!

20. dtr_angel

dtr_angel You're really cute, but I have no idea what you ar

Added the Disney visa discount the other day and booked airfare today thanks to the southwest sale... 86 days to go!

21. loveshak22

loveshak22 DIS Veteran

Tomorrow is supposed to be the big day! A room offer and a play,stay,dine offer were announced for Disney visa holders last week and are supposed to be offered to general public tomorrow! There have been rumors that free dining might come out tomorrow but I think it will bethe play, stay, dine and that's it or the room only offer.

The play, stay, dine seems to be dp and tix at kids prices, although nobody can figure out the formula exactly.