January 2013 Discounts

I'm heading off to bed but wanted to post quickly first.
WDW in January 2013 and of course would love to find any news
on discounts and such.
If I hear of any I'll be sure to share them here!
::yes::

Really... Really..... Pixie dust Please for free dining??pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

C'mon.. :confused3

Still waiting :surfweb:

All we need is a yes or on... on FD, It's not that hard is it to let us know so that we all can book or rework our budgets.

FD or RO; I don't care at this point just give us something so we can plan. Even better release fD for January and send me an email Pin code or hard copy pin code so we can stay longer. :hyper:

I am so glad we are not the only ones waiting for any type of discount. Don't want to admit how many times a day I log in checking for a discount.

I am so glad we are not the only ones waiting for any type of discount. Don't want to admit how many times a day I log in checking for a discount.

I bet I check it at least 5 times/day looking for a January discount! You're in good company ;)

Good to know I am not the only obsessive...er, uh, persistent one logging on multiple times per hour...oh I mean *day* to check for any type of discount for January 2013.

I am already booked at POR....hoping I didn't shoot myself in the foot for already booking w/o a discount. I know discounts are generally released to fill rooms. However, last quarter reports said room occupancy was down at WDW. So, hopefully that means good news for us?m :confused3

I talked to a cm today asking about a "pin" and he told me he hasn't seen a pin for anybody in atleast 2 months, but did say some sort of a discount should be coming soon going by the history of years past

Ditto! I check every SINGLE day!!! My Disney Agent says that is "MORE THAN LIKELY" will be offered but probably won't announce it until current one expires...:( HURRY up Sept 29!

Ditto! I check every SINGLE day!!! My Disney Agent says that is "MORE THAN LIKELY" will be offered but probably won't announce it until current one expires...:( HURRY up Sept 29!

For Free Dining or Room Discount? If historic dates are the trend, FD should be announced right about now (or 2 weeks ago!).

With all the Marathons at WDW in Jan that they have already sold out, and MLK holiday, I don't think they will feel the need to offer any discounts. Hope for your sake I'm wrong.:wizard:

I have tried calling as welll....very non-committal CMs. One seemed to hint that maybe sometime soon there might be an announcement but she wouldn't confirm. The others were even more vague.

Last year they did a FD in January -- it was the week between New Years week and the marathon. I'm hoping that they squeeze one in again in 2013.

In anyone's experience (to save me from looking a few times per day), are promos posted 1st thing in the morning or do they pop up at random times during the day??

I check once in the morning and once at night! My issue also is that I am going on 9/21 and staying in a friend's DVC. I was going to buy annual passes for us since we're going 1/31 but you have to buy park tickets to get the FD package so I have been waiting for that TOO! Not to mention my plane tickets. ARGH!:scared1:

Call me anal I guess; we can afford to go without a special offer or discount. But I refuse to do so. Especially knowing a lot of people receive pin codes but I've never got one and also because i know they will release a special offer. Granted it may not be January but if it's not then i won't go in January. Yes I'm stubborn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter