January 2009. . . Calling all Snowbirds ~ Part V

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by Momof2Disneyboys, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Momof2Disneyboys

Momof2Disneyboys DIS Veteran

Space Mtn. at WDW is VERY ROUGH! It literally takes my breath away. Doesn't seem to bother DS9. :confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MelXThree

MelXThree DIS Veteran

Does anybody want to split on the photopass with me?? I will be able to make a copy of the CD and send it to you. Let me know :)

4. Momof2Disneyboys

I think the one at DL seats 2 people next to each other. At WDW you currently sit alone.

5. MelXThree

MelXThree DIS Veteran

It's not like that at Disneyland at all...it's just fast :drive:

6. We will be at VWL on 1/23 for a week.

7. Mndisneygirl

Mndisneygirl DIS Veteran

Okay, here's what I don't understand. Say I ask a Disigner to help me with a design. Then what happens? How do I get it to download to my computer in order to print it? :confused3 My DH is all hot to get some for our cruise and I found some neat designs in someone's photobucket album. Now what? Jeez, what a can of worms I opened!
    I tried to figure the steps out but I couldn't find that info on any of the stickys or threads. I know lots of you have done shirts, so as usual, I come to you for help!
    TIA!!

8. Momof2Disneyboys

Sorry, I would but I'm already in on a share.

9. Momof2Disneyboys

WELCOME to the Snowbirds! :cool1:

10. figmentfan0724

figmentfan0724 DIS Veteran

hey mama snowbird, being mean to tell you I have changed my dining around. its now crystal palace, lecellier, chef mickeys and turf club.

So glad we are at part 5 woo hooo!

11. jenjolt

jenjolt Loves All Things Disney!

I had heard that...that will make it a lot easier for parents and children to ride together.

I'm a sucker for nostalgia though...so I'm going to enjoy riding the old Space Mountain...and doing the Carousel of Progress for the first time. I would have also loved to try the Toad's Wild Ride and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea in their time...LOL

12. Thank you!

13. MelXThree

MelXThree DIS Veteran

Ok if it's in a photobuck account, click on the image, on the topish left size it should have the size, you want it 100%, right click on it, go to save as, save in to your computer (I usally put in with my pics.), then you can open it into a word document or a photo editing program. Any more ?'s just let me know!

14. jenjolt

:banana: :banana: WELCOME WELCOME!!!! :banana: :banana:

15. goofy4prez

goofy4prez A guy can love Disney and still keep his man card!

I'm with you on this one. There are plenty of things that are going to be shut down for us snowbirds. It's a nice change of pace for us to get one last ride before it's down for awhile.:goodvibes

16. Thank you - Thank you!

17. Momof2Disneyboys

That's what I would like then. That's why I love RNRC - not rough, just really fast!! :cool1:

18. Mndisneygirl

Mndisneygirl DIS Veteran

Oh, me too (except for Space Mountain) I love Carousel of Progress - I hope you do too! DH says 20,000 was awesome.

Well, okay, I'll give it a try and see what happens. I feel like a dope! Thanks!

19. jenjolt

You're not a dope...you're just asking the questions before I do LOL!! I'm having the same t-shirt troubles but I'm not giving up yet LOL!!!!!!!!!! I will have my shirts and wear them too LOL

20. MelXThree

MelXThree DIS Veteran

I had the same questions too! but I started in Oct so I had plently of time to screw up :lmao: So you get to learn from my mistakes :)

21. overthemoon4mickey

overthemoon4mickey Mouseketeer

Hello Ya'll!

Just poping in while I'm in the middle of packing! I can't believe that it's January and we are days from leaving! I'm so excited I've been having Disney dreams every night. Last night I was in line for the Crystal Palace buffet getting breakfast while also at the same time waiting in line for Soarin'!:rotfl: I think that was my finest multi-tasking moment!:lmao:

I hope ya'll are all healthy and stay that way!

Check out that countdown!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: