January 2009. . . Calling all Snowbirds ~ Part IV !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodmorning Snowbirds :goodvibes

Had an early dentist appointment and the news isn't good...there is major work to be done by a periodontist in my future:eek:

buttttttttttttt in 48 days I'll be in Disney:cool1: :cool1: :dance3: :dance3:

robin

Question of the Day: If you could meet anyone while at Disney, who would it be? I'm talking people here, not characters!

It is the place where dreams come true, you know! pixiedust:

Question of the Day: If you could meet anyone while at Disney, who would it be? I'm talking people here, not characters!

It is the place where dreams come true, you know! pixiedust:

Ooohhh I have often longed for a Super Nascar Weekend at WDW!! (you know, like the Super Soap Weekend :rotfl: ) Then I could meet 3 TIME NASCAR SERIES WINNER Jimmie Johnson :lovestruc at the happiest place on earth!!! :cloud9:

Ooohhh I have often longed for a Super Nascar Weekend at WDW!! (you know, like the Super Soap Weekend :rotfl: ) Then I could meet 3 TIME NASCAR SERIES WINNER Jimmie Johnson :lovestruc at the happiest place on earth!!! :cloud9:

He got all dressed up to meet you! :goodvibes

JJ93.jpg

Whew - I found part IV!!!! :cool1: We sure are a chatty little bunch!

Goodmorning Snowbirds :goodvibes

Had an early dentist appointment and the news isn't good...there is major work to be done by a periodontist in my future:eek:

buttttttttttttt in 48 days I'll be in Disney:cool1: :cool1: :dance3: :dance3:

robin

YIKES! - I feel for you. I'd rather go anywhere but the dentist!:hug:

Ummm we have already made it to page 2 already...holy moly~~~ That is crazy!!!

Okay the answer the QOTD I think I missed my chance to meet the person I really would want to meet at Disney World...I would love to meet Michael Phelps :lovestruc He's too cute for words!!

Right now I feel like it's coming TOO quick! (I'm sure I'll get some flames for that one!) :rotfl2:

Ummm no...sometimes I feel its coming way too quick for me too...so much still left to do before then LOL!!!!

Like working on my PTR LOL ( I will have something for you soon Trixie LOL)

QOTD

Ok, can I meet Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow please???? I know you said not a character, but I do not want the fake Captain I want the real one...yummy!

Hey Jen - just noticed your ticker has 1 month in it!!! :cool1: (okay, so it also lists some days, but it's the 1 month that counts!)

Okay the answer the QOTD I think I missed my chance to meet the person I really would want to meet at Disney World...I would love to meet Michael Phelps :lovestruc He's too cute for words!!

Okay Jen, how many photos do you want to see of him? I have a few (hundred)! Clothes or speedo? :lmao:

Hey Jen - just noticed your ticker has 1 month in it!!! :cool1: (okay, so it also lists some days, but it's the 1 month that counts!)

I know...its so wonderful!!!!! Although have to take a deep breath and get through Thanksgiving and Christmas first LOL!!! Those are going to be crazy busy!!!

Any of you holding the big dinner at your house this year????

Hey!! I want a prize--I finished our 3rd part!!! whoo Hoooo!!!!!!!

Monny2AE---just had to say that thing about your kid in Target was hysterical!! I was laughing out loud, so my kids wanted to know what it was!!:rotfl2: Of course, I had to read it to them!!!!Ha!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter