January 2009. . . Calling all Snowbirds ~ Part III !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you be the loser walking around taking pictures of everything when I'm going to be the loser walking around taking pictures of everything...WAIT A MINUTE LOL!!!

I have no idea about the luggage but I imagine they could arrange something for you, its a DVC/Deluxe resort!

:lmao:
As long as I'm not the only one!

Yeah, I know that at the Value they do this, so my assumption would be, yes, a Deluxe would too!

One of our radio stations was playing Christmas music today! What's up with that??? I immediately changed the station. It's just too early!!! In fact, I'd prefer to not even hear Christmas music until I wake up in the middle of the night to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. :santa:

Mana Liz-I'm totally jealous of you being at Birch Run and Bronner's today. I want to go back!!!

One of our radio stations was playing Christmas music today! What's up with that??? I immediately changed the station. It's just too early!!! In fact, I'd prefer to not even hear Christmas music until I wake up in the middle of the night to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. :santa:

Mana Liz-I'm totally jealous of you being at Birch Run and Bronner's today. I want to go back!!!

Trixie! You changed your userpic again!

Anyway, I love Christmas music - the classical stuff, mostly. I've started listening to it a little in the past week. It's generally just so cheerful and I can use that level of cheer! :)

DH just left for jury duty in Detroit, saying "Gosh, if I have to go back next week, maybe I won't be able to go on our vacation." ... and then tried to pin the blame on me, AGAIN, for not reading the paperwork. (I pointed out that I told him I was concerned about that and that it's not even a little my fault but that I'll be very VERY upset if he wastes a plane ticket because he couldn't be bothered!!!)

Surgeon in 4 hours!

Morning Snowbirds- I'm on early checking for the elusive codes and discounts but alas nothing yet. :rolleyes1 I have a half dozen tabs open on my computer right now- Disney Visa, Mousesavers, Disney com- I'm such a dork!

I feel like celebrating ONLY 87 MORE DAYS FOR ME!!!!

(I need to make a cool personal countdown like all my other Snowbirds!:yay: )

To Sarbah77:

I am here to wish you the best with your surgeon. You will be in my thoughts and prayers today

Remmy

I wish everyone a Happy Monday. Let's hope great discount codes come out with different codes to suit everyone. We are all now officially one day closer to our Disney vacations.

Well it took a while this morning but I was able to quickly skim thru all the posts..

Dawn... you and your mom will be in our prayers

Sarah.... hope things go well at the surgeons

Soleil... you DO have the best DH

Shelly... congrats to the kids on and undefeated season.

My name is Wendy....

can't remember the rest as I am so tired from this weekend.....

So on the weekend, DH and I went to our travel agent and picked up our tickets and paid our insurance! Yayyyyyy!! :yay:

The agent, who we'd never met before, asked if we were going to Disneyland. I said we were going to Disney World, in Florida. Her response?

"Oh. Well... That'll be good too though, I guess!"

Heheheheheee. Silly Australian travel agent. :lmao:

This past weekend was the New York State Field Band Championships... and our school hosted the field band show the day before... which is such a huge undertaking... we had 17 bands from all over the state coming to our school to compete... that was about 6000 people....it was crazy.... I am the Band and Colorguard Booster President so I was there from before sunrise to after sunset on Saturday and then we started at 5:45 am on Sunday again.... we were done and home by 4pm though on Sunday..... it was a long exhausting 2 days.... the kids had a great time though and thats what matters... I just need a couple of days to recoup...

I wanted to get on early to see if there were any codes.... nothing so far.........

We went yesterday...Me, DD 9, best friend and her 2 DD's (10, 7)...I thought that it was a little racy. I thought that there was no reason to have the boys with their shirts off or open. I know that they are trying to reach multiple age groups but to me the kiss was a little too lippy and don't even get me started with the overt s*xual undertone! Oh goodness! I think I just turned into my mother:rotfl2: Now I personally did like the movie. It's just that I felt it a little too much for the under 12 crowd.

Yes, I agree. I also noticed that Gabriella's top were much lower than the previous movies. And how about riding a bike in a mini skirt? I actually started talking to my best friend during the kiss.... it made me uncomfortable watching 'teens' kiss like that.

Hello snowbird peeps,

It's been a little while since i've been on here, and I must say I was not even a little surprised to see part III!!

My "baby" sister leaves to go back to Seattle tomorrow after an extended visit. I am really bummed but know I will see her at Disney. It's never easy living 3,000 miles away from your nearest family member!

Tonight after she packs, we are going to sit down with some mix drinks and try to do the rest of our itinerary. Should be fun and a great way to end our visit! :thumbsup2

Hey Laura!! I was out yesterday afternoon--I have been wondering how things were going with you and your congregation!! Hopefully things are better and you are just busy!! Stay in touch--we missed you!!

Sorry Sarbah - I'm answering for you!

Twilight is a book, the first in a series about, ahem, a vampire teen romance. :rotfl: My sister was addicted to them and made me read them (I told her I refused to buy them and she had them shipped to me. After that I felt it was my sisterly duty to read them and I was hooked too... They aren't great literature, but she's a good storyteller and they are fun reads... (and hugely popular - my babysitter went to the library to ask for the first one and the librarian told her she would be #184 on the waiting list.)

Wow!! I have never even heard of that.

Thanks to whoever posted about the movie and the under 12 crowd( I read so much I forgot!) I don't think we'll be going to see it. Maybe rent it someday and I can edit!! HA!!

Good Morning Snowbirds!!!:goodvibes I feel so at home on part 3!!!! Hope you all had a good weekend. I got up to let the dog out and boy was it chilly!!! We had a cool front come in-I say cool,because compared to those of you maybe getting snow this week---we are not cold!!! But, it seems like it is going to be nice and maybe a bit nippy! I am soooo tired of hot-it was around 80 yesterday,yuck.

Well, I was hoping to see some code excitement, but I guess maybe tomorrow? I can hope!!!! I think today is going to be slow around here for me, I feel that sinus stuff creeping in!!!

Anyway, gotta get the munchkins up and at em!!!

Shelly,

Is it at the CBR they have the kids meals in a pail and shovel? I thought I saw that somewhere but couldn't remember where. I think that is a unique idea.

Thanks Remmy

Yep, it's at CBR! :thumbsup2

I have a question, and I figured I'd ask here before I search for someplace else.

We will be at SSR. On our return home day, we don't leave until 6:35(ish) pm. So we will be at a park that day. When we check out of our room, will SSR hold our carry-on stuff for us?

Yes, any WDW resort will hold your luggage for you. Just make sure to leave enough time to retrieve it before you need to leave. Sometimes there is a line and it takes awhile to get it.

I have been going back and forth between my email, the Disney Visa site and mousesavers to see if codes were coming out.... nothing yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter