January 20, 2016 Disney Magic Sailing

Please start your thread on the Cruise Meets forum rather rthan the main Disney Cruise Line forum. Then post a link to the Magic 2016 thread asking it to be added to the list in the first post.

Enjoy your cruise!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise :beach:

Hi! We'd like to start an FE group on this cruise. This is our first Disney cruise. My DH and DS (5) as well as my mother will be on the cruise. We don't know how to get one started so we're wondering if you have any experience in putting one together.

I've also started a thread because I missed yours - should we just use your thread since you seem to have more experience with this?

Hi! We'd like to start an FE group on this cruise. This is our first Disney cruise. My DH and DS (5) as well as my mother will be on the cruise. We don't know how to get one started so we're wondering if you have any experience in putting one together.

I've also started a thread because I missed yours - should we just use your thread since you seem to have more experience with this?

If your thread is actually on the cruise meet forum, that is the one that should be used. This is the main cruise forum, as was noted earlier. Meet threads get lost in the general information and clutter the feed.

Hi this is going to be a great Christmas gift for the daughter. Is this thread for meeting people going on the cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter