January 19, 2013 Wonder, 5-night (Cozumel and Castaway Cay)

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by SirGoofy, Jan 25, 2013.

1. SirGoofy

SirGoofy DIS Fan

No. We didn't have a character breakfast on our five night cruise. I think character breakfasts are only for the longer ones. As an aside, we didn't have a formal (or informal) night either. ... FWIW, we really enjoyed the 5 night as it was a little more relaxed than 4 night DCL cruises and more informal than the longer ones that have formal & informal nights.

Www.***************** has links to the navigators from our cruise, if you want to see the details.

Hope this helps.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SirGoofy

SirGoofy DIS Fan

Canadian2013, thanks for the compliment. :-). FYI, www.***************** has posted the navigators from our cruise, if you want to see the details.

Hope you enjoy your cruise. We loved ours and had hoped to do another one on the Wonder in March. But, a silly thing like work got in the way. ;-)

Again thanks for the feedback!

PS-- www dot castawayclub dot com takes one to the homepage. But, a more direct link is: www dot disneycruiser dot info/w130119/w4day0.html

4. Cackyschmackers

Cackyschmackers Cruise dreamin'

Thanks, SirGoofy!! (as you can see, I ended up finding this thread, search or no search ;-) ). Thanks for this helpful info; I am bummed b/c I thought there was one formal night; is there an "optional dress-up" night? i don't know why I thought I saw one formal night on a navigator somewhere someone posted. Or maybe the optional dress up. Do they still have the photographers that night to take family portratis? Thanks again!

:cheer2:

5. SirGoofy

SirGoofy DIS Fan

Yes, there's an optional dress-up night; it's the same night as the Golden Mickeys. And, yes, the photographers have a couple of backdrops set up for taking family portraits.

6. NemoandAriel

NemoandAriel Earning My Ears

Hi. Can you please mention which was the covered parking you mentioned?

7. SirGoofy

SirGoofy DIS Fan

The one covered parking location we found via Internet searches was: http://safecruiseparking.com But, we didn't park there as we wanted to be at the terminal by 11:00 instead of leaving the parking location at 11:00. Since we didn't use that facility, I can't rate it. Sorry.

We opted to pay the higher rate at the terminal because of its convenience. BTW, that parking was inside a multi-level parking structure with elevators.

Hope this helps.

8. disneydork3

disneydork3 Obsessed with Disney

Can you tell me what shows were on this itinerary? My daughter is looking forward to seeing Villains Tonight again.

9. SirGoofy

SirGoofy DIS Fan

The shows on our cruise were: Golden Mickeys, Toy Story the Musical, and Disney Dreams plus a pirate Night and then on the final night "Remember the Magic." My understanding is that Villians Tonight is only playing on the Fantasy and Dream.

10. RxPhiller3

RxPhiller3 Earning My Ears

This all sounds wonderful! Can't wait to go in August!