January 18, 2013, A Magical 8 day western

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Sarasein, Feb 1, 2012.

1. sweetpee_1993

sweetpee_1993 DIS Veteran

Thanks so much, Jenn!!! :hug:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. We Luv Mickey

We Luv Mickey Earning My Ears

Just got the go ahead from my husband! woo too! We are bringing our 3 year old son and we have a bun in the oven! Super excited!!
    ::MinnieMo::MickeyMo:mickeyjum

4. Smallbore

Smallbore Earning My Ears

:santa:Does anyone that will be in Galveston the night before want to meet to let the kids get started to know each other? We haven't made our reservation anywhere yet but I'm thinking about Harbour House.

5. sweetpee_1993

Welcome aboard! Don't know if you've looked into it but if you want to join the fish extender exchange (FE) the cutoff date for new additions is tomorrow, December 2nd. Let me know! \

6. baileyjack123

baileyjack123 Earning My Ears

I think we're going to stay at the Harbour House too but I'll have to confirm with the hubs.

7. We Luv Mickey

I sent you an email yesterday before I posted my message. Let me know if you didn't get it.

8. genkimari

genkimari Earning My Ears

Wow Diane! That's a looong drive. I'm up in San Jose and have done the drive to Texas a few times, plus kids have school, so driving out would never work. We are using mileage to fly in, so that was a no brainer for us. :)

~ Mari

9. sweetpee_1993

I don't think I got it but it's not uncommon for my email address to get misspelled. It's: sweetpee _ 1993 @ yahoo.com....just take out all the spaces and make sure there's no "a" in sweetpee. My husband has always been a bad speller. That's how he spelled it when he had my wedding band engraved once upon a time. :lmao:

10. We Luv Mickey

I sent it again. Hopefully it makes it this time :)

11. sweetpee_1993

Got it & replied. ;)

12. onescrappymom

onescrappymom Earning My Ears

We are at Harbor House and will arrive after dinner on Thursday. Definitely interested in a kids' meet up! Can't wait for January...it's been a loooong 9 months keeping this magical secret :)

Jen

13. MedicGoofy

MedicGoofy DIS Veteran

Im staying at Harbor House the night before as well, and while I have no kids to throw in the mix, would LOVE to meet up with some people:thumbsup2

Jenn

14. sweetpee_1993

If there's any meets the night before the cruise be sure to post them here so I can attempt to join in. I'm usually pretty busy the night before packing and cleaning but I could try to schedule a drive down to the island. ;)

15. couturegirl

couturegirl Let's Cruise, Baby!

Hi sweetpee... Could you email me the link to the FE document as well, please? Thanks!

16. couturegirl

Just looked over the FE group, and we have a great list! I am so excited!!! :cool1: Getting my thinking cap on to figure out what to make for you lovely people! :wizard:

17. Irelandsmom

Irelandsmom Earning My Ears

Are any of you staying at Hotel Galvez the night before the cruise and are also interested in doing a meet (especially for the kids)?
    Also if you booked Hotel Galvez through Disney and are taking Disney transportation to the hotel, what time are you transferring to the hotel on the 17th? Do you know the details/times of how we catch the transfer from IAH?
    Thanks!

18. sweetpee_1993

I'm having so much fun at my parent's house in Alabama crafting away on my FE gifts. Definitely has made for a fantastic time for my mom & me. I can't wait for Christmas to finally get the cat out of the bag! Hubby texted me from work this morning in Texas, he's ready for vacation!

19. couturegirl

Ooh, FE night! That sounds fun! I haven't started my projects yet. I will work on them while the boys are out for the winter break. :)

20. randergrace

randergrace Earning My Ears

So, um, I'm one that will have a new stateroom number........And a new total number of guests. But I think it's too late to change that for the FE and that's okay. We decided to invite a little girl (not family) who would NEVER get this opportunity any other time. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for her. Who's ready for Jan 18th??? We are!!!

21. boatcrew

boatcrew Earning My Ears

We are fine with adding one more girl to the FE list and will plan to bring her a gift. Good for you for opening your heart and inviting her !!