January 18, 2013, A Magical 8 day western

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Sarasein, Feb 1, 2012.

1. couturegirl

couturegirl Let's Cruise, Baby!

I vote for keeping it all on one list. I'm not interested in pricey as much as I am in the "surprise" factor...so more often is better, imo! :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. HippoHappy

HippoHappy Earning My Ears

Thanks for the welcome! I received your email and I will be sure to let you know as soon as we get our stateroom assigned!!

I like the idea of more gifts to give and receive, so it'd be great if we could keep it all one list. This is my first time on a Disney cruise and doing a FE exchange, so any little surprise will be a treat!:thumbsup2

4. sweetpee_1993

sweetpee_1993 DIS Veteran

You're welcome! If it gets closer to time and it starts looking like you need to ship something the offer remains open. I could do it for anyone as long as they're all staying in Galveston. I could load up the truck with boxes and make a round on the island to deliver boxes (like Santa!) the night before the cruise! Geez, I almost wish y'all would! LOL!

I think I'm with you!

I'm thinking 1 list, too, unless we get like 50 more people pop in over the next 2 weeks. LOL!

I just spent a couple hours scouring Pinterest for crafty ideas. Oh how I love to craft! So many ideas! Can't wait to get started!!!

5. MedicGoofy

MedicGoofy DIS Veteran

Hi Sweetpea,

some of my info for the FE has changed. I now do NOT know my room number. I have changed to VGT. So, as soon as I get that info, I will pass it along to you:goodvibes. I believe everything else I gave will still be correct.

I vote for keeping one list too. I think it will be fun with alllll the people we get to deliver to:)

Jenn

6. WeirdGirl

WeirdGirl Earning My Ears

What's a typical per person budget for the FE gifts? (Gotta break the news to the hubby :love2:)

7. Our 2 Princesses

Our 2 Princesses DIS Veteran

Hi Sweetpea! When you get time, could you send my email a link to the google document FE list? Thank you!! :goodvibes

8. sweetpee_1993

Okee-dokee! I'll get you switched to VGT!

I try to keep it as inexpensive as possible vs. budgeting a specific amount per person. I'm usually more fixated on what to give as individual gifts and family gifts. I don't really look at the amount I'm spending. I just come up with the least expensive options that are realistic then start gathering supplies.

I'll do that right now. :thumbsup2

9. Our 2 Princesses

Hi again sweetpea! Me again... I didn't receive an email from you so I thought I would send it to you again. My email is kelmackin1@hotmail.com sorry if I didn't give you the correct email before. Thx! 😃

10. sweetpee_1993

I just checked because it's not unusual for me to transpose stuff when I'm typing. Looks like I have the address correct in my contact list and on the spreadsheet. Is it going to your spam folder? My TA/friend finds my emails in her spam box sometimes. I always joke it's because I email her so much, tho. LOL! Let me know if you don't get it. I just sent it again. :)

11. Our 2 Princesses

Hi sweetpea! I don't know why it didn't occur to me to check my spam before I bothered you but your email was there. Thx!!!

12. randergrace

randergrace Earning My Ears

We just booked! Me, BF and 3 year old daughter. Also, my bestie and her friend and her two kids (3 & 8 months). It's our first trip. SO excited and overwhelmed! :)

13. sweetpee_1993

Oh good! Not good that my email was in your spam box but that you found it. LOL! I know I'm not the swooftest with computers so I was hoping that was the issue. I'd be clueless if it wasn't. :cutie:

Welcome aboard! :wave2:

14. randergrace

randergrace Earning My Ears

Okay....I want to try the FE too!

Stateroom # 2133
    Disboards = randergrace
    Email = shenelle78 @ hotmail.com (remove the spaces...only way I could post.)
    Family =Me-Miranda(34), Boyfriend-Brian (38), Daughter-Jenevieve (3)

Yay. Committed now so I can get excited. (as if I'm already not)

15. sweetpee_1993

Well, yay! I got you added and emailed you the link to the Google document!

:cool1:

16. kriswin1

kriswin1 Earning My Ears

the Winegars want to do FE too...

We are Kris, Ed (mom and Dad), Jake 12 and Ben 8
    our DIS name is Kriswin1
    our state room is 7548
    our family email is kriswinegar@consolidated.net

is that all you need?

is doing one gift per family oK? do they have to be homemade? our FE pockets are going to be homemade too. an art project for DEC.

17. kriswin1

kriswin1 Earning My Ears

i have another question. Bonine or Dramamine? what do kids under 12 do as Bonine does not have kids version available anymore

18. lovedisneysincewas10

lovedisneysincewas10 Earning My Ears

Just got off he Magic Thanksgiving cruise, but the deal for this cruise plus the day at WDW was too good to pass up. So I booked us on this voyage. We would love to be a part of the FE.

Stateroom # 6650
    Family- DH Trey, Tanya (self), and DD Noel ( 8. )
    Email-tesullivent@yahoo.com
    Dis- lovedisneysincewas10

Thank you.

19. sweetpee_1993

Whatever you want to do for the FE gifts is fine. It's totally up to you. Got you added to the list and sent the link out to you. :wave2:

I'm really not sure. Maybe 1/2 a Bonine? I'd call the pediatrician and ask the nurse for any recommendations they might have. :thumbsup2

Also got you added and sent you the link to the list! :wave2:

20. sweetpee_1993

***** ATTENTION: Fish Extender Participants *****

Had an interesting suggestion brought up (Thanks, Karen! :wave2:) that I thought was definitely worth mentioning to the Fish Extender peeps out there. As you're prob'ly aware of, our group has really been growing. We're at 23 staterooms with a total of 80 people. If we elect to split this list into smaller groups it would still be optional for anyone to gift to everyone as well, not just to those on their smaller list. Does that make sense? I'm not yet suggesting a split, just puting that out there for consideration.

Maybe we can wait until the Dec. 2 cutoff to do a final vote to split or not to split. What do you think?

21. couturegirl

couturegirl Let's Cruise, Baby!

Got it! My vote is still to keep it one list. On the inaugural Alaskan cruise we had about 75 staterooms participating and it was busy but so much fun! We got new things in our FE almost every time we went back to our room! I'd love that thrill again!