January 17th, 2016 Southern Wonder Cruise

sweetlovin'

DIS Veteran
Anyone else joining us on the Jan 17th southern? I'm not much of a planner, but I thought I could start a thread :woohoo:

Ports Of Call
Day 1 San Juan, Puerto Rico -- 9:30 p.m.
Day 2 At Sea -- --
Day 3 Bridgetown, Barbados 7:00 a.m. 4:45 p.m.
Day 4 St. George's, Grenada 7:00 a.m. 4:45 p.m.
Day 5 Fort de France, Martinique 7:00 a.m. 4:45 p.m.
Day 6 St. John's, Antigua 7:00 a.m. 4:45 p.m.
Day 7 Basseterre, St. Kitts 7:00 p.m. 4:45 p.m.
Day 8 San Juan, Puerto Rico 7:30 a.m. --

Kids Link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3349109 Have you kids sign up and let them get to know other kids going on the cruise. It's worked so well with my kids that most of their "cruise thread" friends end up being real-life friends. My kids still talk and sometimes see their cruise thread friends.

I booked it for me and my 3 children, 15, 11, and 13. I can only be sure the 11yo will go, but for now, I have all 3 on the room.

Hi Bernadette,
Thanks for starting a thread for our cruise.:thumbsup2 I know you know who we are ::yes::but I'll introduce myself to others. :) It will be myself Vicki and my husband Marty and 6 kids. Their names and ages at time of travel will be DD Adriane 17, DS Zachary 13, DD Stephanie 11, DS Isaac 8, DS Vincent 5, and DS Elias 3. We are from Wisconsin, so this will be a perfect time of year to get away and escape the cold.:goodvibes Looking forward to meeting others on this cruise! Vicki

Thanks for starting a thread for our cruise.:thumbsup2 I know you know who we are ::yes::but I'll introduce myself to others. :) It will be myself Vicki and my husband Marty and 6 kids. Their names and ages at time of travel will be DD Adriane 17, DS Zachary 13, DD Stephanie 11, DS Isaac 8, DS Vincent 5, and DS Elias 3. We are from Wisconsin, so this will be a perfect time of year to get away and escape the cold.:goodvibes Looking forward to meeting others on this cruise! Vicki

:welcome: Vicki, Marty, Adriane, Zachary, Stephanie, Isaac, Vincent, and Elias :welcome:

So glad to be cruising with you all again :cheer2:

Hopefully, someone that loves to plan and organize will jump in for the FE exchange.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise! :beach:

So far, I'm planning on swimming with the sea turtles in Barbados. I'm also going to try to book zip lining with Samantha. (Whatever, port Stephanie decides) I think we will be platinum by this trip so we should be able to book the same day.

Anyone else with girls 9-13 wanting to go zip lining?

I should have said my 13yo says she will go zip lining as well. I have to say she normally talks a bigger game than she plays. She said she would ride California Screamin' until we got there and she looked at it.;)

Hi. I'm just checking in here. I am pretty clueless about using Dishoards, so I keep pretty much to FB. We're a family of 4, me (Heidi), my hubby and two daughters who will be 14 and 16 (I think) when we sail. Trying to do the math! Lol

:welcome::welcome:Welcome to the group, Heidi, DH and DD14 & DD16 Lots of teen girls on this cruise. :thumbsup2:welcome:

I tend to have the opposite problem. I never remember my kids current ages because I am always booking ahead.

Hi all- we've just booked!! I'm sooo excited about this itinerary!! :yay::banana:

...So glad to be sailing with some familiar cruise friends too :thumbsup2

We are myself- Amanda, Partner- Paul and our daughter CJ who'll be 16 when we sail. We are from the UK and this will be mine and my daughter's fourth Disney Cruise (second time on Wonder).

Look forward to planning this fantastic cruise with you all :-):dance3:

Hi all- we've just booked!! I'm sooo excited about this itinerary!! :yay::banana:

...So glad to be sailing with some familiar cruise friends too :thumbsup2

We are myself- Amanda, Partner- Paul and our daughter CJ who'll be 16 when we sail. We are from the UK and this will be mine and my daughter's fourth Disney Cruise (second time on Wonder).

Look forward to planning this fantastic cruise with you all :-):dance3:

:welcome:Amanda, Paul, and CJ:welcome:

So glad to hear you will be joining us!! Disney cruise friends are awesome (and influential ;) )

We were booked onto the Wonder for Alaska this July. My 22 year old daughter is pregnant and due June 20, so there went my Alaska cruise. So now, me & my 19 year old daughter switched to going on this cruise for my 50th birthday. Daughter will be 20 by then. Can't wait to go back to Martinique. I visited there twice before I had kids.

Patti (& Janine) :cool1:

Welcome Welcome!! A new baby how exciting!! :cheer2: My mom says that being a grandmother is the best thing in the world. Of course, I always respond with "gee, thanks mom" :rotfl:

So excited to have you and your 20yo celebrating your 50th!! Awesome celebration. My bday is Jan 20th, which day is yours?

I am January 7. I was going to go on the cruise on the 10th but found out two of my friends were booked for the 17th so I changed it. Might have a few more going too before it's time.

And being a grandmother is fun cause I get to play then give him/her back! :rotfl:

I am January 7. I was going to go on the cruise on the 10th but found out two of my friends were booked for the 17th so I changed it. Might have a few more going too before it's time.

And being a grandmother is fun cause I get to play then give him/her back! :rotfl:

:welcome:To Your Friends as well:welcome:

Looks like this is going to be a big reunion as some of us were talked into this cruise by our friends as well. :rolleyes1

I was going to book Jan 25 or 31 because it was a little less expensive, but my friends convinced me sailing with them was way better than the money. I am sure they are right. Cruise friends are the best. :thumbsup2

Hope you are able to convince your other cruise buddies as well. I know that my all of my kids are looking forward to seeing their cruise friends. :goodvibes

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. If no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, perhaps someone can start that right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter