January 14, 2012 Eastern Carribbean Cruise

Stephanie are you the official people put togethererererer?
I am stoked!!!
did Kelly book for a hold does anyone know? Wait I thought Disneyelf10 was Donna and Sean... hehe

DIsneyelf10 is Donna & Sean... I posted in another post "Yay Donna is coming" and then still typed the wrong name. I just edited the post to correct it.

We need her to be Blanche Neighe! LOL

I didnt see that about Donna and Sean :lmao:

I'll keep the list of who's going. I had a hard time on the last cruise keeping the DIS screen names and real names straight until Marianne posted that list for us, so I just thought I'd start one. I guess we could add room #'s to it too.

DIsneyelf10 is Donna & Sean... I posted in another post "Yay Donna is coming" and then still typed the wrong name. I just edited the post to correct it.

I'll keep the list of who's going. I had a hard time on the last cruise keeping the DIS screen names and real names straight until Marianne posted that list for us, so I just thought I'd start one. I guess we could add room #'s to it too.

OK and I will keep up with the Fish Extender list.

By the way, who wants to do that?

I edited my comment post as well.

Before the trip I had the user names pretty well but I realized getting back on here I had forgotten them... here is what I noted about rooms a couple days ago.

Lori 7132
Sue 7520
Stephanie 7562
Jen 7620
Jackie 7630

All cat 6's are gone.

I believe all of deck 7 on our end is booked. There are a couple of rooms on our end on deck 6. Kelly needs to hurry.

I edited my comment post as well.

Before the trip I had the user names pretty well but I realized getting back on here I had forgotten them... here is what I noted about rooms a couple days ago.

Lori 7132
Sue 7520
Stephanie 7562
Jen 7620
Jackie 7630

:yay:How fun! We are all so close together!! :goodvibes
Lori, you are going to have to come over to the other side of the ship. That is REALLY too far away! :sad:

Has anyone contacted Cheryl/Tinkerbell? I want her to come too! :teeth:

I FB'd her and Rebekah too, but haven't heard anything as of yet...

YAY!!! Donna and Sean! Whoo hoo!:cheer2:

Who is it that's from the UK again? I told Eoghan and he got excited...LOL. I think he's hoping he can talk football (soccer)!

Happy Monday everyone!

:grouphug:

Who is it that's from the UK again? I told Eoghan and he got excited...LOL. I think he's hoping he can talk football (soccer)!

Happy Monday everyone!

That was sullyandsid. I think we have scared them off though :laughing: :rolleyes1

Happy Monday everyone!

Are you SURE that's what he's excited about.... if it were up to Jen, we'd be swapping partners out.:laughing:

Jen we're going to have to end up adjusting the ressie. We need to swap the girls or we'll have problems with the room cards.

Jen we're going to have to end up adjusting the ressie. We need to swap the girls or we'll have problems with the room cards.

There wont be a problem. I asked the TA and she said that you wont even see any difference. Mom will have a key to our room, and Jeff will have a key to his. He wont have access to our room, and Mom wont have access to yours. She says they do it all the time.

There wont be a problem. I asked the TA and she said that you wont even see any difference. Mom will have a key to our room, and Jeff will have a key to his. He wont have access to our room, and Mom wont have access to yours. She says they do it all the time.

I just emailed her about it. She send me an email Saturday saying that she has a request for a quote in her queue. I told her that you must have submitted it before we talked but I wanted to check with you first.

I just emailed her about it. She send me an email Saturday saying that she has a request for a quote in her queue. I told her that you must have submitted it before we talked but I wanted to check with you first.

Yes that was it... she can cancel it. I'm glad to hear that she says they've done it before because disney said it couldn't be done... I must of gotten that "one lady". lol

I wonder how long it takes for a ressie to be transferred to DU? I haven't heard anything as of yet today.... :confused3

I hope there won't be a problem or anything...

I wonder how long it takes for a ressie to be transferred to DU? I haven't heard anything as of yet today.... :confused3

I hope there won't be a problem or anything...

Go ahead and text them... that's what they are there for. "I was just wondering if you were able to transfer my reservations without any problems.":thumbsup2

I just sent them an e-mail but I have a funny feeling I won't get a reply...ugh.

Also, does anyone know where I can find a more recent Personal Navigator from the 7 Night Eastern? All I can find on-line is from 2006! I want to show Eoghan how different this cruise will be etc. with different activities and more down-time! :)

I know for our 3 night, all I could find on-line was really old and then someone, was it Marianne?, posted a newer (and more clear) file (or link to it anyway...)

BTW....where is Marianne? Is she joining us? Does anyone know?

I don't have their e-mail with me here...does anyone have it?

Also, does anyone know where I can find a more recent Personal Navigator from the 7 Night Eastern? All I can find on-line is from 2006!

I know for our 3 night, all I could find on-line was really old and then someone, was it Marianne?, posted a newer (and more clear) file (or link to it anyway...)

BTW....where is Marianne? Is she joining us? Does anyone know?

You worked with Kelsie didn't you...kelsie@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com;
I found the navigators for Jan 2010 but I have to find them again and I believe Marianne can't do it because of an Alaskan cruise... though that could be someone else... say Stephanie when I was going to visit in the spring but I think Marianne has conflicts that can't be changed.

You worked with Kelsie didn't you...kelsie@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com;
I found the navigators for Jan 2010 but I have to find them again and I believe Marianne can't do it because of an Alaskan cruise... though that could be someone else... say Stephanie when I was going to visit in the spring but I think Marianne has conflicts that can't be changed.

I'm the one on the Alaskan cruise :). We leave May 31st on the Wonder.

I have now e-mailed both Kelsie and the main e-mail and no response at all!!!! To me, they're not off to a good start! I don't even know if I can transfer to someone else now!!

I'm getting aggravated.........

I'm the one on the Alaskan cruise :). We leave May 31st on the Wonder.

Hey I got something right.:goodvibes

I have now e-mailed both Kelsie and the main e-mail and no response at all!!!! To me, they're not off to a good start! I don't even know if I can transfer to someone else now!!

I'm getting aggravated.........

put in for another price quote and pick that other k on Jen used... Kylie???? Then when kylie gets back to you tell her you want to switch to her because Kelsie doesn't move fast enough.... or maybe some other nicer way.;)

Jen seemed to get quick results with her lady... Kylie???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter