Jan or Feb , which weeks?

xipotec

Grinning Ghosts
Ok , we just were in WDW in November, but my 10yod and 7yod finally caught the Disney bug. So they are already asking when we can go back.

2013 is a total washout due to other commitments and those commitments eating up all my vacation time. So we have to wait till 2014. :(

So i am looking for good weeks in these months that are low crowd and decent weater.
Also would like to be there for Snow White mine coaster after it opens.

xipotec said:
Ok , we just were in WDW in November, but my 10yod and 7yod finally caught the Disney bug. So they are already asking when we can go back.

2013 is a total washout due to other commitments and those commitments eating up all my vacation time. So we have to wait till 2014. :(

So i am looking for good weeks in these months thst are low crowd and decent weater.
Also would like to be there for Snow White mine coaster after it opens.

Then I wouldn't schedule a trip that early in the year. Disney has announced only the vague "2014" for the open.

the best week in that time frame that i find
super bowl week
if your lucky you can be there for the mvp parade
mlk weekend tends to be busy

we aim for midweek arivals and try to avoid the mk and dhs on sat and sun

I have traveled in the last week of January and really liked it, it surprisingly wasn't too chilly and wait times weren't that bad at all.

As for Feb, you have to be a lot more careful, either get there the first two weeks, or the last one. Whatever you do avoid the week after Presidents day!

We were hoping for late January , but i promised my wallet we wouldn't go back till the dwarves coaster was working..

We went the end of January in 2012. Found it was a really good time, as long as you could avoid the large tour groups. I am here now, and definitely will go late January instead of early January next time. I know a lot of the higher crowds this year are a combination of so many of the nation's schools not going back until this week followed by marathon weekend back to back, but I won't flirt with the end of the holidays next time.

Also, FWIW, I'm seeing a lot more tour groups now than last year in the end of January, but they are much smaller groups...only 20 to 50 or so moving in a pack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter