Jan 8, 2016 Disney Dream Bahamas

So it looks like there are currently seven of us who have joined on the Facebook page, however there are 11 of us on the list for fish extenders,, so some of you will still need to request to be added to the Facebook page. Please let us know if you are unable to join on Facebook so we can make certain that everyone gets updates.

Actually I think it is 6 out of 11. My friend Alicia never posted here and she is in the FB group. Still not bad!

I will make sure to cross post any useful or important information here. I will always make sure both FE participant lists match and are updated. I understand some people may hate facebook or not have a facebook account. That is OK! No need to stress. :)

If you have a hard time finding the facebook group just pm me your email address and I will add you by hand.

My friend Alicia and I are thinking about doing the Castaway Cay 5k as well. I have never done one and have a bad knee so it will most likely result in me walking, jogging, walking, etc. Trying to build up strength in the next 2 months!

Other than rugelus is anyone else interested in doing it?

I am having trouble finding the Facebook group. I have tried searching it and it does not come up with any results. Can someone add me? Facebook name, Jeremy Amber Gillentine. Thanks

I noticed some of the cabins just list kids, or don't list the gender for the adults. Feel free to update the gender you (or the child) identifies with just in case some families wish to do gender themed gifts.

*Also if you are celebrating a birthday, engagement, or anniversary feel free to note it and which member/members of your party it applies to.

Here is the current list I will be posting to the FE facebook page. If I am missing anything/anyone or you wish to make an update just let me know.

BTW shout out to the wonderful ChristieUndertheSea for making the super organized list!

Current FE participant list: (as of 11-06-2015).

Legend:
A - adult in case age is not listed.
F - female
M - male

1.Cynthia Chavez:

Cabin 7021
Girl: 8
Girl: 13
Boy: 17

Cabin 7542
Vanessa, 27, young at heart, loves America things
Carmen: 13

2. Cronkite Family

Cabin 6676
Bailey: 6
Avery: 3
Note: Pin traders

3. Champagne Mommy

Cabin 7014
Girl: 8, peanut allergy. Loves crafts and jewelry
Boy: 4, loves pirates, cars, and coloring

4. ChristieUndertheSea

Cabin: 8662
Adult
Adult
Note: Two Young at Heart Adults

5. Disney Crazy43

Cabin 9055

Howard - A
Vicki - A

Cabin 9057
Griffin: 20
Frannie: 17
Note: Frannie's 17th birthday!

6. Barnes family

Cabin: 7027
Adult Tracy female
Adult Paris male
Notes: first cruise and we are both celebrating our 40th birthdays! Paris likes Donald Duck and Tracy likes Jack Skellington and Tigger

7. Eswein Family

Cabin: 7082
Adult
Adult
Collin, boy: 18
Ellin, girl: 13

8. Gillentine Family

Cabin: 8679
Cabin: 8681
Sidney, girl: 14
Hutson, boy: 13
Raegen, girl: 9
Linden, boy, 7

9. Rugelus

Cabin: 5652
Adult
Adult
Boy: 10

9. Pongo's Playmates

Bennatts Family
Cabin #9579
Adult
Adult
Adult – 22yr old male
Note: Mom, dad and 22 yr old son (Never to old for Disney!)

10. Hall Family

Cabin #9079
Adult - M

25 - F
1yr old boy
3yr old boy
Notes: 25F, 1B, 3B all celebrating birthdays!

11. smilezlie

Cabin # 9017
Dani: 30
Alicia: 31
Note: Dani's 31st bday celebration.

Last edited:
Thanks for updating the list and making a FB page! I've been on vacation at WDW for a couple weeks and didn't check the cruise page, so I apologize if I left anyone hanging! :earsboy:

~ Christie

I noticed some of the cabins just list kids, or don't list the gender for the adults. Feel free to update the gender you (or the child) identifies with just in case some families wish to do gender themed gifts.

*Also if you are celebrating a birthday, engagement, or anniversary feel free to note it and which member/members of your party it applies to.

Here is the current list I will be posting to the FE facebook page. If I am missing anything/anyone or you wish to make an update just let me know.

BTW shout out to the wonderful ChristieUndertheSea for making the super organized list!

Current FE participant list: (as of 11-06-2015).

Legend:
A - adult in case age is not listed.
F - female
M - male

1.Cynthia Chavez:

Cabin 7021
Girl: 13
Boy: 17

Cabin 7542
Vanessa, 27, young at heart, loves America things
Carmen: 13

2. Cronkite Family

Cabin 6676
Bailey: 6
Avery: 3
Note: Pin traders

3. Champagne Mommy

Cabin 7014
Girl: 8, peanut allergy. Loves crafts and jewelry
Boy: 4, loves pirates, cars, and coloring

4. ChristieUndertheSea

Cabin: 8662
Adult
Adult
Note: Two Young at Heart Adults

5. Disney Crazy43

Cabin 9055

Howard - A
Vicki - A

Cabin 9057
Griffin: 20
Frannie: 17
Note: Frannie's 17th birthday!

6. deadheadtb

Cabin: 7027
Adult
Adult
Notes: first cruise

7. Eswein Family

Cabin: 7082
Adult
Adult
Collin, boy: 18
Ellin, girl: 13

8. Gillentine Family

Cabin: 8679
Cabin: 8681
Sidney, girl: 14
Hutson, boy: 13
Raegen, girl: 9
Linden, boy, 7

9. Rugelus

Cabin: 5652
Adult
Adult
Boy: 10

9. Pongo's Playmates

Bennatts Family
Cabin #9579
Adult
Adult
Adult – 22yr old male
Note: Mom, dad and 22 yr old son (Never to old for Disney!)

10. Hall Family

Cabin #9079
Adult - M

25 - F
1yr old boy
3yr old boy
Notes: 25F, 1B, 3B all celebrating birthdays!

11. smilezlie

Cabin # 9017
Dani: 30
Alicia: 31
Note: Dani's 31st bday celebration.

[/QUOT

Last edited:
Thanks for updating the list and making a FB page! I've been on vacation at WDW for a couple weeks and didn't check the cruise page, so I apologize if I left anyone hanging! :earsboy:

~ Christie

A couple week at WDW? JEALOUS!!! That is a great reason! :) Hope you had an awesome time.

I am just glad I didn't step on anyone's toes.

So good news on the FE front. All materials needed to make my FE gifts have been obtained, as have the materials for making the actual FE.... now I just need to get off my lazy buns and make them. Baby steps?

I got bored today and checked the current price/availability of the cruise. It looks like all of the inside state rooms, ocean view, and concierge cabins are booked! I tried to do a mock order for the last inside stateroom and it said no dice. This means only veranda cabins are left.

Really glad I booked when I did! Looks like it is going to be a full cruise.

Has anyone thought of how they are getting to port? We are still considering our options. A rental car seems like a lot of work for 2 people but it would get us to and from earlier. We will be staying at WDW prior but the shuttle is expensive. Any ideas or advice?

HI everyone , just booked this cruise on a Verandah GT rate, so no room number yet. I'd love to do the FE again...:-) it's just two of us, mother/daughter trip.

Badame Family
Cabin # to be Determined-Deck 7
Rosa-adult
Elizabeth- 6 years old

I will look for FB page this weekend. This is going to be a surprise Christmas gift for my DD (and me too, who am I kidding) lol.

Ugh, glad I only booked this with a 1 day hold...unfortunately, I can't get these days off from my job..so please disregard :-( Have fun everyone!

Just to make it easier on everyone I am now adding an "added on" date to everyone that joins/recently joined the FE group. That way those of us who have started working on our gifts will know how many we have left to make/buy.

*NOTE: The cut off day to join is now December 1st 2015!*

In the case of families I think it will be easier to group them together. This will prevent people from thinking it is a duplicate listing. It will also help prevent duplicate gifts for those that are doing things like different colors.

The list is current as of this evening. If you guys have any requests or ideas just let me know.

I posted to do the fish extender group but the Facebook group isn't popping up when I search for it. How can I join?

Updated: Found it!!!

Finally joining the thread and very excited for all of you sailing for the first time. It truly is a magical experience and becomes addicting. This will be our 3rd DCL and second on the Dream. We are surprising our kids for Christmas as well and sailing on my son's 16th bday. He would have it no other way to celebrate! We also have a 14 year old daughter and a 12 year old son who we will not see other than at dinner and at port- which they will probably not get off but at Castaway Cay. We will not be participating in the FE. Though it always sounds fun, time is limited on these 3-day cruises and it's too much time finding cabins each day. Enjoy for those of you who are participating. I imagine making the gifts is part of the fun :). You will find my husband, me, and mother-in-law at Satellite Falls and adult pool sipping on cocktails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter