Jan 4, 2013 FE Group Disney Magic Galveston

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Blovesdisney, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Blovesdisney

Blovesdisney Mouseketeer

I know a number of people have asked about a FE joining list, so I thought I'd start one for our cruise here on the dis and I'll try to combine the list from our Facebook group as well.

Here is my group
    Mom - Kelly
    Dad - Jamie
    Dd - Cassidy (11)
    DS - Brady (6)
    DD - Erin (4)
    Cabin #5024

One of ours will be staying in the grandparents room, but I'll have her fe on our door so I don't have to make another extender.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. babygirlandboy

babygirlandboy Earning My Ears

Is this part of the same group that is on facebook?

4. Blovesdisney

Blovesdisney Mouseketeer

We will combine the groups since some people prefer FB and others do not.

5. IrishCowboy

IrishCowboy DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

have a great cruise!

6. ksu93

ksu93 Earning My Ears

Hello there. I'm new to "FE Groups". We are sailing on the 1-4-2013 Magic cruise out of Galveston. There are 12, maybe 14 in our group. Wondering how to get involved with the FE exchange.
    Thanks! :)

Tammy

7. platypus6

platypus6 Earning My Ears

Tammy-

We are doing most of the planning for FE on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/317662414999324/

If you aren't on facebook, feel free to post your info here, or you can message it to me. I would just need info (names, kids ages, cabin numbers) on everyone in your group, organized by cabin. December 1st is the deadline to join and we currently have 18 cabins participating.

8. ksu93

ksu93 Earning My Ears

Forgive me for being so technologically backward:badpc: but I don't FB- Practically everyone else in my group over the age of 8 does, but alas- I am the VACATION PLANNER in my family! (A title they never let me live down)
    Right now I only know one stateroom number which is mine and our 3 littlest kids. Our group looks like this-
    Me(Tammy)& Steve(Husband) our kids-
    Kayd (adult young man)
    Kord (18)
    Chase (17)
    Tell (14-boy)
    Locke(12-boy)
    Reese(8-girl)
    Sawyer(7-girl.Turning 8 on the cruise!)
    Sloane(7-Sawyers twin sister)
    Others- Anne (Grandma)
    Emily(adult young lady)
    Nicole(adult young lady)
    Valeri (Emily's mom)
    We have 4 staterooms. The only number I have is 7092. As soon as I know more I will let you know. If there is more info I need to know since our group has never done an FE-we are newbies to this!
    Thanks!

9. platypus6

Here are the basics: Once you figure out who will be staying in each cabin, you need to make a fish extender to hang outside the door of each cabin. It should have a pocket for each person in the cabin. On December 1st, I'll message you full list of participants. You deliver a gift for every cabin on the list at some point on the cruise and they'll do the same for you. If you need ideas, pinterest would be a good place to start. I can post a few links later today for you. :)

10. time for travel

time for travel Earning My Ears

Hello Disney Magic!!!!
    This sounds like magical fun!!!!!! We want to join in on all the fun.
    Please add us to the FE group!
    ~Mom (Carol)
    ~Daughter (Carina ~ 7 yrs)
    Thanks for the info......one question......if there are 4 pockets in the FE, will each person get the same gift? both adults and children ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Disney Wonder ~ Mexican Riviera, Pacific Coast 2012 (yes, we're hooked on Disney Cruises!!!!)
    many others for Mom before !

11. platypus6

Most people will do separate gifts for adults and children and some will do just one family gift. If you know your cabin number, you can message it to me or post it here. I'll send out the full list after the December 1st cutoff. We have around 20 cabins particpating right now.

12. platypus6

13. time for travel

Hi,
    We don't know our cabin yet, but as soon as I do, I'll let you know. I liked that video....how cute! C~C

14. AKsunseeker

AKsunseeker Earning My Ears

I went to FB, but it says its a closed group. So I hope my "Join Group" thing went through. Anyway, we would like to participate in the Fish Extender thing.

Marstalls, Stateroom 8532:
    Todd (Dad)
    Laurie (Stepmom)
    Will (Son)
    Jon (Son)

15. maddysitumeang

maddysitumeang Earning My Ears

sorry we are not participating anymore. please take us off the list as soon as possible

16. platypus6

I'll add your family to the list. We are at 23 cabins participating right now. I'll message you the full list of all the participants in early December once everything is finalized.

For the fish extender, you just need an organizer with pockets to hang outside your cabin. Most people do one pocket per person.

As far as gifts go, the possibilities are endless. Just be creative. You can choose to give individual gifts to each person in the cabin or do a gift for the entire family.

Here is a link to pinterest. There are lots of ideas on the board and directions for making a fish extender as well.

http://pinterest.com/platypus6/disney-cruise-fish-extender-craft-ideas/

17. platypus6

Just a reminder for everyone: If you haven't posted or sent me your cabin numbers, please do so not later the December 1st. Thanks! :)

18. maddysitumeang

hi sorry my family will not be participating in the Fish extender. Sincerely sorry.

19. maddysitumeang

please take us off the list. thank you.

20. platypus6

Got it. I'll take you off.

21. time for travel

Hi,
    We're booked in a guarantee...but no cabin number yet. I called Disney today and they said it may be 2 weeks before we sail before we get our stateroom number, but it could also be sooner.....so, what shall we do? We would VERY MUCH like to participate. Any ideas? I feel sure that on another cruise we knew at least one month ahead.....hmmm, any ideas? ~Carol (Time for travel!)