Jan 2009 Code Watch

The countdown is ON! The excitement is killing me. This has been a long and crazy wait. Funny thing is, this is why I love Disney! They keep me comin' back for more! I mean, hasn't this all been the teensiest bit FUN?!?!?!?

My plan is to refresh Mousesavers and/or Disney deals page a few minutes before 5, and as soon as I see something new I'm DIALIN'! :cheer2:

Dinner can make itself tonight! :woohoo:
You could call 1-407-W refresh, refresh, then when you see it's on there, dial the last numbers DISNEY...

Sort of like the old joke about when you think you might have a robber at your front door, dial 9-1 and then when you KNOW it's a robber dial the last 1.

I am going insane here too.... All our guesses are swirling through my head.
I sure hope they planned their staffing well becuase I have a feeling at 5:00
their lines are going to go crazy !!!!

The countdown is on...22 minutes. Now I just have to hope my TA takes care of everything for me :worship:

I have a meeting tonight at 7:30 - this could make or break my mood.

Thanks everyone for your fast replies. I just spoke to my AAA travel agent and she said that even though they are closed on Sat. she may be able to book this for me on Sat anyway. I will just be happy with my 25% off on my little four day trip.

So -- I hope all of you that can take week long trips get the reservations you were hoping for. Good luck to us all!

Lauren

I finally played around with some numbers and if I change from WL to a mod then it will cost about the same $$ depending on what's included. DH said it's okay with him. Only problem is my boss is away until the 17th - oh well, he can't say no to more vacation days, can he????

I just know DS is going to wake up right at 5!

popcorn:: popcorn:: :rolleyes1 popcorn:: popcorn::

I don't think I have EVER seen so many of us on line at the same time. It's a sea of green on-line dots on almost every post.

eeek! I'm too broke to plan a trip but I am patiently waiting so that I can live through all of you!

GOOD LUCK!

I am just sick to my stomach. So are you going to wait for the actual code or are you going to just call?

Do you think the CM's are having a big pow wow right now discussing how they are going to handle the tremendous amount of phone calls that they are getting ready to receive? Or are they having a pow wow sitting around a computer laughing at all of us for being so crazy? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter