Jammed Printer, Made Tie-Dye, Thrilled!

solar

DIS Veteran
I was trying the transfer thing and well, let's just say I didn't do so well! Jammed hubby's printer, mine wouldn't print, used the wrong paper for my printer...and so on!

I ended up trying to make the Mickey Tie-Dye shirt and it came out fab! I was so excited... :Pinkbounc it was a long day before this!

I can't post a pic yet, I'm too new... :( sorry.

I didn't want it to be too bright, and wanted one color, so I used 1 package of Rit/Royal Blue dye, added a little salt and tossed in in the washer. I used the medium size load cycle, Hot/Warm...let the water fill, dumped the mixture of dye/salt/water in a bowl into the water, dropped the shirts in for a 16 minute soak cycle and wash...and voila, they came out! (made one for son too) I was so happy and pleased! Love the directions on here...

Previous lurker for a year, ready to say hi!

How exciting! I was a lurker for a long time too. The shirt threads are what finally made me sign up!

i would love to see a pic on the shirt!!

Start posting! only need 10 or 15 posts to post a pic.. :)

And we are all glad you decided to post! Welcome!! :)

Thx, I guess lurking for a year was enough?? :rotfl2:
Attempting to put a picture in now..
tiedye1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter