***Jam/Jelly Exchange Sign-Up***CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
So after a few weeks of trying to decide if I should put this one together again before the baby arrives, I decided to do so. This is a way for you to send jams/jelly or even fruit butters to your pal that are made in your area. Since there are some great fruits in season now, how about taking a drive to your local orchard and see what they are selling or what is in your stores.

To sign up, pm me your info.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.....pack all jars well so that it does NOT break during shipping.
$10.00 before shipping and extras are welcome

Name-
Address-
Email Address-
Number of Exchanges-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Allergies-

Jam/Jelly on toast, for thumbprint cookies, sauce for hams, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. :cool1:

kimmikayb said:
I'm thinking, I'm thinking......oh so tempting......

:teeth: Come and join us :teeth: . Jams and jellies will keep for awhile, so you won't have to use it as soon as you recieve them, but all the ones that I have recieved in the past were very good :thumbsup2 .

Hmmm...I'm going to have to think about this one. I'm sure I could get some good jellies, but since it's right before my vacation, money may be an issue and/or getting it bought and shipped on time.

Sign up date is my birthday, so I'll think about it until then and see what I can work out.

kelleigh1 said:
Hmmm...I'm going to have to think about this one. I'm sure I could get some good jellies, but since it's right before my vacation, money may be an issue and/or getting it bought and shipped on time.

Sign up date is my birthday, so I'll think about it until then and see what I can work out.

I'm sure we can work something out on the shipping date for you, so if you want to join us, just pm me. :teeth:

The ship date by is right before my vacation, but I think that's going to be a crazy week. I'm going shopping this weekend, so if I'm able to pick up some jams and jellies, I'll definitely get in, because then I'll be able to mail it as soon as names are released. I'll PM you over the weekend!

(If I do sign-up and someone in Texas gets my name, I'd be eternally grateful if they sent me some Pecan Butter! YUMMY!!)

kelleigh1 said:
The ship date by is right before my vacation, but I think that's going to be a crazy week. I'm going shopping this weekend, so if I'm able to pick up some jams and jellies, I'll definitely get in, because then I'll be able to mail it as soon as names are released. I'll PM you over the weekend!

(If I do sign-up and someone in Texas gets my name, I'd be eternally grateful if they sent me some Pecan Butter! YUMMY!!)
:thumbsup2

Bring on the jelly, jam, marmalade, preserves, butters, fruit spreads....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter