***Jam/Jelly Exchange-Sent/Recieved-Post here***COMPLETED

babytrees said:
That should be your package from me!! Unless you know somebody else in this neck of the woods!!
Can't wait to hear if you like it or not...so many choices so little money!! :teeth:

Yes it is!!

I went and picked it up today......MMMM everything looks good!!!

I received:

1 jar of organic peach jam
1 jar of organic applepie jam
1 jar of salsa (med-hot)

I'm so excited! I just might have to have toast for lunch today!! Oh and then I will have to stop at the store today after work and pick up some chips to try the salsa!!!

Thank you SO much!!

I hope the other package arrives today!!! I'm looking forward to that one!!! I love getting mail, well other than bills that is!!! I always look forward to the DisExchanges!!!

*pacing the house waiting for next package to arrive* :goodvibes

FigmentLover said:
Yes it is!!

I went and picked it up today......MMMM everything looks good!!!

I received:

1 jar of organic peach jam
1 jar of organic applepie jam
1 jar of salsa (med-hot)

I'm so excited! I just might have to have toast for lunch today!! Oh and then I will have to stop at the store today after work and pick up some chips to try the salsa!!!

Thank you SO much!!

I figured those would be good as they are both CO grown fruits.
The salsa I will warn you is a little more to the hot....but yummy!!
Hope you enjoy them!!

We should have updates when we try the jams/jellies we receive.

kelleigh1 said:
I'll hopefully be able to join in the fall one. Although the flavors are probably about the same since cranberry and pumpkin harvest happen in the fall. I could possibly go with an all cranberry exchange that time around though since they mix the cranberry with all kinds of other fruits to make jellies, spreads, syrup...just about anything. And if I see the salsa guy again with the cranberry salsa, I'd have to get some of that too.

MMmmmmmm!!!

That would be great. Hope to see you join us.

Just 4 more exchanges to be recieved.

Remember there is the Anything in an Envelope Exchange taking sign ups till Sunday if anyone would like to join us. :goodvibes

mommytotwo said:
Any jam/jelly arrivals this weekend?

Sadly no. I have received one but not my other one....:( Maybe Monday???

Oh I used my peach jam this morning on toast!!! Mmm mmm mmm it was good!! I'm kinda scared to use the apple pie jam.....I :love: L-O-V-E :love: apple pie, I may want to take a spoon to it and eat it that way!!!!! Okay I'll use it tomorrow!!!

PixieDust32 said:
OMG! You're almost there Patsy. :cloud9:

Yup, I changed my ticker based upon the new delivery date that my doctor had given to me.
Hopefully we will be able to complete this exchange before I head to the hospital.

FigmentLover said:
The note is in the mail.

The note FINALLY arrived today! I saw the back of it first, and I knew it had to be your note. The Mickey sticker gave it away! Thanks.

As far as the strange mail around here, monsoon rains have been making a mess of things. My mom has a package on the way too me that has been delayed for 4 days now due to monsoon issues. Maybe that happened to my outgoing package too. And that is probably why my package and note arrived several days apart depsite being sent on the same day.

Hopefully we hear from my recipient soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter