• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jag Transportation...no longer recommended?

disneyscootergal

Have you all got anmesia?? He never got out of the
2 years ago (when I first found the DIS), there was a shuttle agency called Jag Transportation that a few people on dl discussions mentioned and recommended. We used it for our trip, and overall were pleased; the driver tried to charge me more for the trip to the PP than originally agreed on, but relented with very little argument; then, he (same driver, maybe the owner of company) was just a little late to pick us up going back to the airport (SNA), but although it made me nervous, we were there in plenty of time for our flight.

No one has mentioned Jag at all on any board since I started checking in 4 months ago, and I just wondered if it was still in business.:surfweb:

I still have the business card the driver gave me; apparently it's run by a guy named Jag Sandhu.

Anyone even heard of this guy?

I don't know about Jag but I can recommend Golden West Express: www.goldenwestexpress.com They will give you a quick, online quote. I have used them as has my brother with great results. Good luck, its always fun trying to figure out to get from the airport to start the fun with as little hassle and expense as possible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter