Jackies Kids Quiz - Part 1 * Answers Added *

BRobson

<font color=green>Beavers is a dangerous place to
I am sure you will all know who these fellas are so for 10 points - Can you name these characters ?

1. Rex from Toy Story
PICT0140.jpg

2.Gepeto
PICT0070.jpg

3.Mater
IMG_2263-1.jpg

4.Ursula
DSCF1556.jpg

5. Jiminy Cricket
DSC02432.jpg

6.Gadget from Rescue Rangers
DSC01673.jpg

7.Genie
DisneylandParisNovember2005306.jpg

8. Chicken Little
DisneylandParisNovember2005080.jpg

9. Cheshire Cat
DisneylandParis2004023_3.jpg

10.Dale
DisneylandParis2004090.jpg

Well done everyone - you are all very good at this. I did accept Chip/Dale for Q10 but to tell the difference Dale has a red nose and Chip has a dark brown nose ( think choc chip)

PM sent

from Nathan and his brothers Luke & Adam and sister Lauren. Teamwork appears to be better than just him on his own!!

Sorry Jackie, I completely missed this :blush: We will get an answer to you by this evening - is that okay?

Sorry Jackie, I completely missed this :blush: We will get an answer to you by this evening - is that okay?

No problem, I am going to leave it open a few more days as there are a few teams not sent their answers yet :goodvibes

No problem, I am going to leave it open a few more days as there are a few teams not sent their answers yet :goodvibes

Sorry Jackie :) The Hutchison troop are conferring on a couple of answers but will post them up tomorrow :)

apparently the kids are smarter than this adult... :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter