Jack Sparrow look alike

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Kerrio929, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Peaseblossom

Peaseblossom Mouseketeer

Wait, he was dressed in a suit? A business suit with jacket and tie?! But with JS dreads? This is so strange.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

Mine wasn't. Maybe this day he had an interview.

4. wehavesix

wehavesix DIS Veteran

Yep. We saw him on Thanksgiving Day shortly around 9:30am on KS at AK.

5. gemxoxo

gemxoxo Earning My Ears

that is exactly how he was dressed when I saw him at hs, then I saw him again a day later in mk with the jack sparrow makeup and a suit on, but no wig...

6. RCMommy

RCMommy DIS Veteran

I think JS is secretly on a mission to get the most DIS threads and posts dedicated to his sightings! I bet he runs home to check his email every night!

7. t_daniels

t_daniels <font color=deeppink>They'll NEVER be replaced<br>

Wait!

Whyever not?!

I get that its not everyone's thing... But. Definitely missing out, its quite fun.
    Plus, the characters get a different interaction with adults than with kids.....

Ok! Back to the JS debate... Maybe he's around the dis somewhere.. it'd be interesting if so.

8. tony609

tony609 "I've Gotta Show To Do"

! One time a little boy was collecting autographs from people at the MK in his autograph book. He asked me to sign, I looked at his mom, she said he wants real people autographs, I signed it and where I was from. The CMs saw and didn't stop us not anyone else he asked and there were a ton around they thought it was sweet. So maybe not sign as a character? Is that what you mean? Because I'm not a cm and I signed?

9. WaltD4Me

WaltD4Me <font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate

I wish someone could post a pic of this guy! I find it really, really hard to believe that Disney is not "in" on this somehow. Maybe he isn't a CM, but is auditioning? Disney takes it characters very seriously, I saw them turn away a woman one time who maybe you might think was dressed like Giselle from Enchanted. (this was a few weeks after the movie came out) She had long curly red hair and she was wearing a sparkly wedding like dress, I don't know if she was trying to look like Giselle or just trying to do the princess thing, but they wouldn't let her in, security even came over. She didn't look nearly as "spot on" as everyone is saying this guy does either.

10. Quicklabs

Quicklabs DIS Veteran

Maybe a doctoral level PhD candidate in Social Psychology conducting dissertation research (with Disney's blessing, of course) of some sort?

11. Granny square

Granny square Always planning a trip!

Lol, and grant money is covering it.

As far as paranoid, I'd say anyone telling another parent about stranger danger comes under that heading.

12. juliehoey

juliehoey There's a great big beautiful tomorrow...OMDD WINN

Something is definitely off here. I find it VERY hard to believe Disney isn't in on this. With that being such a popular character and so many sightings? If they are not in on this, it needs to be looked at by them. It's too freaky for me personally pirate:

13. shalom

shalom DIS Veteran

Jack's too sneaky to get caught. ;)

Plus, when he gets caught, and his persuasion skills fail him, sheer luck rescues him! pirate:

14. juliehoey

juliehoey There's a great big beautiful tomorrow...OMDD WINN

So true! But he doesn't sound like he's being very sneaky but obvious:lmao: Love the suit sightingpopcorn::

15. cuchu2005

cuchu2005 DIS Veteran

Of course. And don't forget that there's always the 'Look, it's the Governor's (or Blackbeard's) Daughter' (and flee!) Or Parkhop, whatever.

Seriously, 4 pages and still no pictures (considering all the Disers that have claimed seeing the guy)? This is getting out of control! :badpc: :rotfl:

Mx

16. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

I saw him, but did not take a picture for reasons already explained. Believe it or not.

17. Kerrio929

Kerrio929 Mouseketeer

I didn't take a picture bc it was one thing to har him sign my DD's books but another to have them hugging him for a photo.

18. stindall

stindall Congress Tart

no one said they didn't believe you.

19. luvthemouse71

luvthemouse71 Cries like a baby at Illuminations..

Yes, this. Some people are just paranoid.

I also think Disney knows about this and either he does work there or they've decided to leave him alone. Maybe it was Jonny Depp..:woohoo:

20. Momof626x3

Momof626x3 Mouseketeer

Yes, a suit...I think it was a pinstripe suit. I don't remember seeing a tie though. He did have dreads, makeup, and all. I didn't get a picture because the first time I saw him he was moving in the opposite direction and the second time he was standing with a group of people by FotLK...and I didn't just want to take a picture of some guy with his family. I did think it was odd that Disney would allow an adult to walk around dressed in costume.