IW in less than 2 weeks and needs advice on EM gifts.

We got our wedding coordinator a gift basket from Indiana, we went around to a bunch of shops in Indianapolis and got some souvenirs from different stores, a couple books about Indiana, a postcard book with covered bridges on it, and we got her a lot of Purdue University souvenirs as I work there. We put it all in a big basket and shipped it down to her before the wedding. She loved it :)

Another really good idea is gift certificates from a restaurant or a store.

HTH

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

LisaLovesDisney
This one was a tough one for me as well. I had no clue what to get them. People were stating that they usually get a bottle of wine or gift baskets however since I thought my EM and SM went above and beyond the call of duty I purchased my EM a pair of Neiman Marcus exclusive diamond kiss earrings and my SM a David Yurman Pin from Neiman Marcus. I thought something personal would be better and I must say they absolutely loved them. I actually gave them thier gifts the day before our wedding at the rehersal.

What you could do is go to the market place in downtown disney and check out the stuff they have there at the little shops or if you have a car go to the outlets there. They are GREAT!!!!

Or go to Things remebered in a Local Mall and get them a personalized business card holder with thier names on them.
I actually was going to do this because my SM loved mine when I gave her one of my buisness cards at our meeting however it was really inexpensive and I wanted to give her something more, but this would be a really great gift. If you go to Things Remembered you will see that they have a lot of great gifts that can be personalized as well.

Well I wish I could of helped you out more but this was one area that I was totally stuck with myself. Good Luck and please let me know what you decided to go with.

I need some ideas for my VR in 2005

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter