I've seen lots of weird things at the gym but nothing like this.

Definitely NOT laughing at the guy. I'd like him to be my work out partner. :thumbsup2

This is like the lady who danced while working out on a treadmill. I sometimes sing while I am warming up before a run, but usually quietly.

Using the word "ax" in place of "ask" is one of my pet peeves, so I get where Jennasis is coming from.

Now, about the video... If I were a member of this gym, I would be much less bothered by this guy dancing than I would be by someone filming. It wouldn't matter that they weren't filming me. I would be concerned that I would turn up in the back ground all red-faced and huffing and puffing a treadmill or something.

This thread reminds me of something I saw this morning on Facebook ~

392980_10151243238889615_2118808558_n.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Using the word "ax" in place of "ask" is one of my pet peeves, so I get where Jennasis is coming from.

Now, about the video... If I were a member of this gym, I would be much less bothered by this guy dancing than I would be by someone filming. It wouldn't matter that they weren't filming me. I would be concerned that I would turn up in the back ground all red-faced and huffing and puffing a treadmill or something.

I would think that most gyms would not allow you to film other members.

I would think that most gyms would not allow you to film other members.

How would they know? Unless there is someone watching everyone all the time and that isn't the case at our gym. I think this guy has a great attitude and he's in great shape, I do see the humor in this video and I'm sure he does too. And yesterday at the gym, doing tricep curls on the weight machine, I was doing 5 lbs....because my triceps are weaker then I thought. LOL I'm going to try to work up to 20 lbs....think I can do it? LOL :rotfl:

I just can't get over how long it must take him to get through a workout.... The reason why could be anything... Maybe he is a professional dancer, dances for fun or maybe he has OCD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter