I've made a mess with my booking plan lol

giuly09

it made me feel like i was the queen....
On sunday i booked Sequoia Lodge (standard room, b&b no tickets, 3 nights/4 days for 2 adults) at 458 euros using Travel Republic.
Today i checked again and the same room was down to 330 euros (same days same treat) so decided to book it instead. After i had booked i noticed for the price of 440 euros i could had got a Golden Forest Club Room, so i emailed the customer service asking to change my booking (so far no reply).

Saying that i thought i could had cancelled my previous booking (the one i made on sunday) no problem but shame it seems i have to pay a 40 euros fee to do that or i have the chance to amend my booking for something else .... a trip to DLRP next summer maybe? But prices are still pretty high unless i book a partner hotel as Dream Castle or similar...

Now my question is.. have anyone else experienced such a problem with Travel Republic and do you think i will be able to sort it out somehow??

On sunday i booked Sequoia Lodge (standard room, b&b no tickets, 3 nights/4 days for 2 adults) at 458 euros using Travel Republic.
Today i checked again and the same room was down to 330 euros (same days same treat) so decided to book it instead. After i had booked i noticed for the price of 440 euros i could had got a Golden Forest Club Room, so i emailed the customer service asking to change my booking (so far no reply).

Saying that i thought i could had cancelled my previous booking (the one i made on sunday) no problem but shame it seems i have to pay a 40 euros fee to do that or i have the chance to amend my booking for something else .... a trip to DLRP next summer maybe? But prices are still pretty high unless i book a partner hotel as Dream Castle or similar...

Now my question is.. have anyone else experienced such a problem with Travel Republic and do you think i will be able to sort it out somehow??
I'm sorry I have no experience with booking with Travel Republic but can I ask what dates you booked Sequoia Lodge for that is a good price

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter