I've hit the Pre-Disney Panic!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by msteddom, Apr 22, 2004.

1. msteddom

msteddom <font color=blue>We always wait in line in Califor

I leave my house in 7 1/2 hours. I haven't finished packing, I have to clean the house up and I need to wash my hair. Oh, and I guess I should sleep somewhere in there too. This is going to be fun right? I love that I end up packing just as much for three days as I do for a week. I'll have a full report on POFQ when I get back on Sun!

Melissa

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. keerymom

keerymom <font color=navy>Secretly has the hots for Ryan Su

Have a blast!! The house cleaning can wait! Get some rest.

4. Disney Bumfords

Disney Bumfords Mouseketeer

Get off the dang computer and get ready woman!!!

I can feel your panic - I'm doing it and I've got a week to go!!!

Enjoy - the weather is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!

5. EEyorelover22

EEyorelover22 I want to live in the Castle

A friend told me once that I am not a Type A Personality. I'm a triple A!!! My mom told me when I had my kids that she wished she had cleaned less and spent more time with us because we grew up so fast. So, I have changed over the years and bought a plaque that says, "Cleaning the house while the children are growing is like shoveling snow when it's still snowing."

HAVE FUN!!! Dust bunnies never die ;)

6. DonnaLeah

DonnaLeah <font color=darkorchid>Enjoys a refreshing margari

I've found out the dust WILL come back--go figure. Relax and do the things that MUST be done in order to leave for your trip. As I always say, "Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow!"LOL::yes:: Have Fun!!!!

7. tinkgrl

tinkgrl Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein

Hi,

Have a great time!! Get some rest & have fun!!!

Allison

8. sweet maxine

sweet maxine DIS Veteran

I know you will enjoy your trip. Don't worry too much about cleaning (I just would make sure to turn the dishwasher on --those things can get REALLY gross after a few days!) I hope you and your family have a safe trip. I would really like to hear about the Port Orleans as I would have liked to stay there this time but the kids overruled me on that. Have fun! :)

9. P'colaFla

P'colaFla Mouseketeer

We leave Saturday for POFQ! :Pinkbounc I know you are probably already there and having a blast! Can't wait to see your report...we can compare notes. Have fun...I know we will!

10. kc26

kc26 Mouseketeer

I'm leaving for POFQ at 2:00 Friday morning. Right now I am working and tonight my strees will begin. Pack the car, clean the house and finish laundrey. But I am excited to also be in Disney.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

11. zakatak

zakatak <font color=deeppink>Cinderella looked at me like