I've done something impulsive and stupid

Floridanut

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone:

As I said in my previous post I would explain further.
Check this out:
http://www.capecoral.de/cgi-bin/houses.cgi?list=home18
Yep!
I've gone and booked it for two weeks in July:)
We were not supposed to be going to Florida this year and I had almost decided on a
specific villa near Alicante in Spain.
Then whilst browsing holiday villas on the net I came across this place.
Well I just couldn't resist it and what about that boat?
It's located near Naples about two hours from Orlando and an hour from Tampa.
Anybody been there before? (Cape Corals that is)
Anyway it's a German company that is the letting agent and it's priced in Euros which made it good value for money.
On top of that I got an excellent deal on flights with Ebookers.com.
The price for four of us travelling to Tampa from Manchester via Philadelphia with US Air was £1600 including taxes. Ebookers were cheaper then anyone else by at least £400 so Forida here we come (again).

Take care

Kieran

Hi Kieran

The villa looks great - congratulations. You can always go the the Spanish villa next year, or the year after that ................ I think once you get hooked on Florida nothing else compares.

I'm sure you will have a wonderful holiday enjoyed all the more as it was booked on impulse.

Sounds great to me Kieran!! Alicante can wait another year!! :)

Kieran, Congratulations!

I always think it's a fine idea to come enjoy your holiday on our side of the pond :)

Just wondering:

1. Do you know the Dollars to Euros equivalent?

2. What is an "American kitchen"?????? I got a real chuckle out of that :)

Aloha,
Bwalker ;)

Impulsive yes :D Stupid......... nah!! Sounds great! Got any room for houseguests :D /

Hi Bwalker,
According to Yahoo the exhange rate is 10 USdollars + 11.5 Euro`s.
HTH
Alan

Kieran,

Hilary's going to Cape Coral this year and she's renting from German owners too - seems that many of the villas in that region are German owned. You can swap notes. Cape Coral looks absolutely stunning and so does your villa. Most of them seem to be either lakefront or riverfront and come with boats.

Impulsive? Yes. Stupid? Nooooooo!

Shirley,

Well the villa has three bedrooms and we only need two so if you don't mind doing some babysitting......................;)

Kieran

Hi Bwalker,

The english on the web page is a direct translation of the original german text. Hence the
fact it sounds a bit pigeony.
I think 'American kitchen' refers to the the style of US kitchens - open plan with plenty of space but I may be wrong.
Here in europe most kitchens to be small and physically separated from the living area.

Regards

Kieran

Kieran, it looks absolutely beautiful and a boat too, what more can you ask for!

I'm sure you will have a wonderful trip (beats Spain any day!) :D

It looks absolutely beautiful Kieran, and a boat too, what more could you ask for?

Beats Spain any day! :D

We also did something impulsive a few weeks ago. We had said we would go back to Florida in a year or two but on a cold dark winters day we ended up booking a flight to Tampa for 28th dec this year. We have justified it to ourselves that it really counts as next years holiday. We have since booked a cottage on Anna maria island we found in the Lady magazine which looks wonderful. It is called Shady Trees. We will be there for new years eve. Our second week is on Sanibel. We found the prices high there but eventually got a reasonable deal from the Sunshine island inn. We cant wait
helen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter