It's time to eat again?! Deluxe dining reviews and pics 9/08 COMPLETE w/ $ breakdowns

Hey, I've been following your TRs and jumped to your DR. Very good so far. I have to ask if you ever went to GF Cafe to eat. It was the only ressie we could get so late for our trip in two weeks:cool1: I had to change since we were booked for 50s PrimeTime, but the American Idol opening is that day and we want to stay FAR from there. I know you almost always stay at GF so I thought I'd ask. Can't wait for the next installment.

Hey, I've been following your TRs and jumped to your DR. Very good so far. I have to ask if you ever went to GF Cafe to eat. It was the only ressie we could get so late for our trip in two weeks:cool1: I had to change since we were booked for 50s PrimeTime, but the American Idol opening is that day and we want to stay FAR from there. I know you almost always stay at GF so I thought I'd ask. Can't wait for the next installment.

yes! i have had breakfast, lunch, and dinner there several times. dinenr is my favorite followed by lunch then breakfast. its a very relaxing atmosphere with good food ans is usually not very crowded. i say if you have never been to try it out!

Hey, kiddo! Glad to see you're doing a dining thread. The only places Teresa and I haven't tried that are on your list are Citrico's and Yak and Yeti. A couple of others, well, it's been years since I've eaten at 'em. This will be a great help as we plan for May, 'cause I think you and Teresa have similar tastes (no seafood, etc.)

Madison sure is being blessed these days with all the new, good restaurants, btw.

Hey, kiddo! Glad to see you're doing a dining thread. The only places Teresa and I haven't tried that are on your list are Citrico's and Yak and Yeti. A couple of others, well, it's been years since I've eaten at 'em. This will be a great help as we plan for May, 'cause I think you and Teresa have similar tastes (no seafood, etc.)

Madison sure is being blessed these days with all the new, good restaurants, btw.

when are yall going in may i forgot. and ITA. we eat out quite a bit, there are so many good choices now! but still disney food is better..haha thanks for reading! hope yalla re doing well

Of COURSE Disney food is better. It's Disney, right? ;-) But I do enjoy Changs, Biaggi's, etc.

We'll be at the Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas - among the first to stay at the new Kidani Village. There's a new restaurant opening there, too! I think we'll just miss y'all. We'll be there May 17 - 22.

My birthday is the 18th, and I still haven't chosen a dinner spot. I'm heavily tilting toward Narcoosee's; Citrico's isn't open on Mondays, or else that's where we'd head toward.

We're all fine, except we made a 3 a.m. trip to the ER this morning. I've got a kidney stone. I wouldn't wish that on Bin Laden. So, I'm at home on narcotics and amazed I can even type.

I agree, Disney food is better, but MS has some good places to eat (from what I hear--sourpuss husband never wants to go further than Pearl or Dogwood to eat :rolleyes: ) although we occasionally aka once a year, make it to Amerigo's on Old Canton. Love that place.

Of COURSE Disney food is better. It's Disney, right? ;-) But I do enjoy Changs, Biaggi's, etc.

We'll be at the Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas - among the first to stay at the new Kidani Village. There's a new restaurant opening there, too! I think we'll just miss y'all. We'll be there May 17 - 22.

My birthday is the 18th, and I still haven't chosen a dinner spot. I'm heavily tilting toward Narcoosee's; Citrico's isn't open on Mondays, or else that's where we'd head toward.

We're all fine, except we made a 3 a.m. trip to the ER this morning. I've got a kidney stone. I wouldn't wish that on Bin Laden. So, I'm at home on narcotics and amazed I can even type.

LOVE P.F. Changs!

Citricos is now open 7 days a week!!!!!

I agree, Disney food is better, but MS has some good places to eat (from what I hear--sourpuss husband never wants to go further than Pearl or Dogwood to eat :rolleyes: ) although we occasionally aka once a year, make it to Amerigo's on Old Canton. Love that place.

yum amerigos! we were there in December! haha

LOVE P.F. Changs!

Citricos is now open 7 days a week!!!!!

Gosh, Heather ... I wonder if Citrico's was just a seaonal thing? Gotta do a little research!

There are so many new cool spots around and in Renaissance - we want to try Mintz (? - I think I spelled that right; I love Julep's, and that's the same folks).

Back OT - come on with the rest of your reviews, OK? It's getting close to my ADR times. ;)

So were we! On December 21st to be exact! We had Christmas with my mom that night and went out to eat together. :thumbsup2
we were there the 20th for lunch! too weird!

Gosh, Heather ... I wonder if Citrico's was just a seaonal thing? Gotta do a little research!

There are so many new cool spots around and in Renaissance - we want to try Mintz (? - I think I spelled that right; I love Julep's, and that's the same folks).

Back OT - come on with the rest of your reviews, OK? It's getting close to my ADR times. ;)
i dont know but i e mailed GF IPO to make sure and they confimed, 7 days a week! i love renaissance! too bad i cant afford anythign there haha

ok ok i know. i didnt get home till 9 from basketball games last night. i am home all night tonight though so I will try and get one or two up

welcome newcomers!

ok

September 11th
Lunch at The Crystal Palace
DDP: one credit per person

we have eaten dinner here but not lunch so we decided to give it a try. we made the mistkae of making our ADR right when they open for lunch DO NOT DO THIS everyone ends up at the buffet line at the same time. the line was so long, it took forever! it died down about 10-15 minutes after we had started eating.the food was good, but not WOW amazing!! I do love the atmosphere of CP. we had a good server, attentive and refilled our drinks. I ate a ot of dessert foods! we will probably go back here for dinner but not lunch :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

086.jpg

Lunch Buffet: $20.99 x's 2 = $41.98
plus tax: $44.70

I'm loving this! Congrats on your GF upgrade! I love your DH's comedy! Keep the great food reviews coming.:thumbsup2

Great photos, especially the lobster claws!! Can't wait for the next installment :)

I love Crystal Palace, but have only been there for breakfast my last two trips. On our next trip, I plan to have us go there the first night and also maybe breakfast another day. :) The food looked good though :goodvibes

I love CP for breakfast... not that I'm ever going to get up early enough to see the park before it opens, but I hear if you are early ADR's you get main street practically to yourself!!! :thumbsup2

I'm loving this! Congrats on your GF upgrade! I love your DH's comedy! Keep the great food reviews coming.:thumbsup2
thanks! he is such a goofball.

Great photos, especially the lobster claws!! Can't wait for the next installment :)
haha that has become a tradition now

I love Crystal Palace, but have only been there for breakfast my last two trips. On our next trip, I plan to have us go there the first night and also maybe breakfast another day. :) The food looked good though :goodvibes
my DH loves breakfast there, too!
well, he just love sbuffets in general

I love CP for breakfast... not that I'm ever going to get up early enough to see the park before it opens, but I hear if you are early ADR's you get main street practically to yourself!!! :thumbsup2
i know! we are so not morning people!

We like CP for lunch. We always go for the first seating for lunch. I know the lines really do get long for the buffet, but the food is so nice & fresh, it's worth it. We do this even tho our DS is grown. It's the only character meal that we'll still go to.

Keep the great reviews & pix coming! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter