It's time to eat again?! Deluxe dining reviews and pics 9/08 COMPLETE w/ $ breakdowns

Great reivew once again. Thanks for taking the time. I cant wait for the next one!!

Thanks for the great report. You have gave us a lot of new options for our dining plans. I look foward to your future reviews. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
thanks for reading! glad to help

We plan on doing the deluxe dining next year when we go and I've already been looking at the online menus and calculating our costs and we'll get our money's worth just out of two meals most days, so we'll definitely save money. Now my sister-in-law and brother-in-law and their kids that are supposedly going with us??? Not so sure. :confused3
we def. get our moneys worth. we gain 5 pounds in teh process but thats ok!

Great reivew once again. Thanks for taking the time. I cant wait for the next one!!
thanks for reading!

i am almost done uploading stuff to photobucjet so i can start my january report soon!

I can't wait to be able to write my own trip report and dining reviews! Sadly it will still be another year and a half before I make my first trip back as a grown-up. LAst trip was 20 years ago when I was 10. I have missed it . . .

subscribing I didn't know you did a dinning report..i'll have to read through it when I get a little time. :thumbsup2 My trippie from jan/feb is in progress right now too! :thumbsup2

loved your dinning reviews and all the pictures! I think we need to try a few places you guys have ate at. It seems like we always end up at buffets even though that isn't our intention and I am not huge on them either. I'm heading over to your jan mini tr now. Thanks for sharing with us! I'm glad you saved money as well...always good to save a little money wherever possible! We did the deluxe plan too! Its so nice not to have to worry!:thumbsup2

subscribing I didn't know you did a dinning report..i'll have to read through it when I get a little time. :thumbsup2 My trippie from jan/feb is in progress right now too! :thumbsup2

loved your dinning reviews and all the pictures! I think we need to try a few places you guys have ate at. It seems like we always end up at buffets even though that isn't our intention and I am not huge on them either. I'm heading over to your jan mini tr now. Thanks for sharing with us! I'm glad you saved money as well...always good to save a little money wherever possible! We did the deluxe plan too! Its so nice not to have to worry!:thumbsup2

We only go to one or two buffets on the deluxe plan because we like to get the most "bang for our buck" and we just dont feel buffets do that. while they give a lot of food, it's just not the same as a "regular" restaurant. I don't know, maybe I am just weird! haha

Joining in on the fun.
hello!

Wonderful Dining Reviews. I espescially like that you did a cost analysis. My hubby and I are going in a few weeks on deluxe dining and am so excited. Still trying to figure out a few of our restaurants though. Thanks for all the reviews and pictures!

Wonderful Dining Reviews. I espescially like that you did a cost analysis. My hubby and I are going in a few weeks on deluxe dining and am so excited. Still trying to figure out a few of our restaurants though. Thanks for all the reviews and pictures!
no problem glad you enjoyed!

Great reviews. I can't wait to read May's.
we leave soon! I am excited!

Love all the pictures! You look like you're having so much fun!
we had a BLAST, that trip will be hard to top.

Heather,

Just wondering if you were going to do another dining review from your previous or upcoming trips? I love your PTR/TRs!!

Heather,

Just wondering if you were going to do another dining review from your previous or upcoming trips? I love your PTR/TRs!!

haha thanks. I did just get back a month ago and I am going to do a dining report, still deciding about a TR, so be on the lookout!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter