It's Time To Eat Again?!? 10 days of free dining with pics! **COMPLETE!**

What a wonderful report, so detailed and the pics are perfect. Couple of questions for you if you don't mind?

1. Was Spoodles really that good (have an ADR for it but was thinking of changing to Nine Dragons).

2. We're going next month to celebrate my 30 birthday, do you tell the CM's when you booked your ADR's that it was DD's birthday or just when you arrived at the restaurants?

Thank you all for the wonderful comments and for taking the time to post them, it really means a lot to me to know you found my reviews helpful. I had a wonderful time writing the report as it allowed me to relive our vacation and keep that wonderful Disney magic going for a while longer. pixiedust: So sorry I've been MIA lately, I've been unbelievably busy at work for the past few weeks. Going away is wonderful, but there's always a price to be paid when you return. ;)

Tracy, I informed Disney dining that we were celebrating my daughter's 19th birthday when I made the ADR's and it was noted on all our reservations.

Spoodles was delicious! We all really enjoyed it (except for my non-adventurous hubby) and would go back in a heartbeat. If I had to choose between Spoodles and Nine Dragons, it would definitely be a difficult decision. I would likely pick Nine Dragons, but simply to make everyone (including DH) happy. Spoodles certainly had a much better dessert selection, if that's important to you. Nine Dragons had delicious appetizers and entrees, but their desserts were pitiful. I hope you have a wonderful experience wherever you decide to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter