It's The Happy Single Digits Dance

i dont know if its just my computer or an omen on how slow time goes by in the single digits but it appears as if your bannanas have stopped dancing and are frozen.....

This is going to be the slowes week EVER. I can't believe it is so close!!!! It was FOREVER ago when I first booked. Woo hooo. I am even officially on vacation from work!!

pepperw23 said:
This is going to be the slowes week EVER. I can't believe it is so close!!!! It was FOREVER ago when I first booked. Woo hooo. I am even officially on vacation from work!!

I agree...It already feels that way for me! I know that when I get there, my week will go by fast! It doesn't seem fair!

7 day dance!!! :banana:

Disneymucks said:
i dont know if its just my computer or an omen on how slow time goes by in the single digits but it appears as if your bannanas have stopped dancing and are frozen.....

4 days to go and I feel like my banana's have also stopped dancing (metaphorically speaking of course). WILL THE TIME EVER MOVE! :hourglass

my wife is packing shell pick me up @ work tomorrow then its off to the airport hotel to stay the night..........Oh yeah soon it will be disney time :cool1:

Im gonna be worthless @ work tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :dancer:

Okay, all this talk about single digits is making me jealous! :rotfl: I am ready to go, now! :rolleyes: Anyway, I guess I just have to wait twenty-nine more days before I can see the mouse. :wizard: Until then I will just hope for some sunshine! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter