It's Saturday, which means? 1 more week!!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by disneyfan888, Oct 27, 2012.

1. disneyfan888

disneyfan888 DIS Veteran

I am so extremely excited because in exactly one week we are boarding the Disney Fantasy! We have had this cruise booked for almost a year and an half and we can't believe that we are just one week away! Once we sail on the Fantasy we would have sailed on all 4 ships :yay:
    I do send all my prayers and blessings to all of those up north, I hope this storm blows away and does not cause any headaches or any inconvenience for anyone and to those flying in for the cruise. Lets stay positive.

The one week countdown has begun! :cheer2: Lets go! :drive:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ACDSNY

ACDSNY I love my job! I love my job! I love my job!

Have a magical cruise.:thumbsup2

We still have a year to go until we're on the Fantasy.

4. disneyfan888

disneyfan888 DIS Veteran

Thank you so much!! Your will be here before you know it! I see you are going to Aulani, I hope I can go one day! Enjoy your travels as well! :thumbsup2

5. castawaycayfans

castawaycayfans DIS Veteran

Have a wonderful trip! We leave in Jan, so we are doing the major countdown, watching the ship leave every Sat until it's our turn. It's so hard to book a trip that far out and wait, we were supposed to sail next June, but changed the dates about a month ago and put the cruise on the fast track.

6. kgc07

kgc07 Mouseketeer

We will be there too!!!! :cool1::banana:

7. quickcat

quickcat Mouseketeer

I am so jealous!! We've never sailed on the Fantasy yet but would love to. Have a great cruise!! :goodvibes

8. disneyfan888

disneyfan888 DIS Veteran

It is aganizing to wait, your turn will be here before you know it! We are sailing in June as well with my sister. It is her very first time and she is a huge Disney fan as well, so we are looking forward to it. Have a wonderful time!! :thumbsup2

Awesome!! Can't wait to be on board!! I shall see you there. Don't know if you have been following the link of our cruise date, but we are having a get together on board to meet other cruisers! I sure hope this week passes by fast! :yay:

Thank you so much!! I hope you get your chance soon! I hear it is amazing! :goodvibes

9. flyersfan1129

flyersfan1129 Mouseketeer

We are only three weeks behind you, four weeks from today we will be getting on board!!! Have a wonderful cruise!!