it's quite here whats everyone at

jns

<font color=cc3366>Tries hard to get the jelly off
it's very quite here on the boards
whats everyone at :surfweb:

Sun is shining here :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

had a tooth out yesterday :scared1: not too good today , but better then the toothache this last few weeks

working all weekend we have a festival in the village so should be busy

was able to book our ADR's dueing the week too

so that means less then 3 months until our holiday :dance3::dance3:
so looks like I'll be wishing the summer away again :confused3

You poor thing. At least you know it will get better, unlike toothache which only gets worse!

I'm meant to be tidying up as my mum is coming to stay for the weekend.

I work in a school so I don't go back to work until Tuesday.

It has been quiet on here lately hasn't it?

Not long untill your holiday then, I am waiting for September hours, haven't given our ADRs much thought.

I've just been pottering around, nice and sunny here too. One son returned from visiting his friends in York and then went off to work. The other wanted picking up from uni, so drove down, then he has taken his car back but will be popping back later. Hubbie not in till 6.30 pm but eldest son popping home at 3.30 for a couple of hours before returning to work so doing jobs till one of them returns.:) In the meantime looking after my parents' dog so listening to him barking at people passing by.

I've just spent a couple of hours relaxing in the garden ~ it's so nice to see the sun again :)

Glad to hear that you've made your ADR's, though sorry that you've had a tooth out :eek:

:sunny:Been gardening and :laundy: most of the day its been beautiful today. 30c in the conservtory with the blinds down at the moment,and the door is open. Just looking at things in the garden I should be doing more but sometimes I forget to stop and suffer the consequences the next day,so I think for the rest of the day it will be just sitting in the conservatory and enjoying a glass of wine there this evening with DH who has just arrived home from work.:thumbsup2

I've been doing some major holiday shopping.
Girls are off school for the week so they are busy keeping me on my toes :rotfl:

we've spent the day in the garden :goodvibes dd had a fab time running through the sprinkler and I got so much washing done, it's quite tiresome replacing the dry stuff on the line with the stuff just out the machine, I'm shattered !!!

just enjoying a glass of pink champagne with dh waiting for tea to arrive :goodvibes

We have been to Wicksteed park, im worn out now but we had a fab day in the sunshine :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter