It's paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by connie1042, Feb 2, 2009.

1. connie1042

connie1042 DIS Veteran

Just paid off our trip for Sept. We are staying at CBR. First time. I am very excited. We have free dinning also. We qualify for the military tickets, too!Now just have to pay for a couple of little extra's I have planned. :cool1:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Stephanie VanMeter

Stephanie VanMeter Mouseketeer

Congratulations!! It is time to feel the magic!!pixiedust:

4. LuvsTinker

LuvsTinker DIS Veteran

Congrats!!!! We love the CBR. Have a great time planning and enjoy :)

5. bouncycat

bouncycat DIS Veteran

Congrats!! We're staying at CBR in Sept too....not gonna be paid off for a little while tho. I got the military special with dining too...doesn't that just feel wonderful?? We're going from 9/15 to 9/19!! Have fun!

6. dreamingdisney

dreamingdisney Mouseketeer

Congratulations!! Now you can really enjoy your vacation! :cool1:

7. starryskies

starryskies Earning My Ears

Congrats, I am paying mine off this week too! Isn't it a great feeling? I would love to go in September but alas, that is not a good time for teachers! Lucky you!! :) :thumbsup2

8. spritlespritle

spritlespritle Earning My Ears

wow! you received the military discount AND free dining? that is fabulous! um, would you mind sprinkling some of your fairy dust this way? pixiedust:

9. Myhappythought5

Myhappythought5 Mouseketeer

We are also staying at the CBR in Sept but we got the AP rate. Ours won't be paid off for a while either.

10. connie1042

connie1042 DIS Veteran

No . We did not get both discounts. We had free dinning form the bounce back from last Sept. Then the military came out with the 40% off. After crunching the numbers it came out better for us to take the free dinning. I did use the 40% off to book a room for my son's family, but they have decided not to go. Now we just have to buy the ticket for me for 125. I will only get the park hopping because I have a old ticket that still has a lot of water park passes on it. It is NE.

11. mpalusze

mpalusze Earning My Ears

I paid off our March trip this week too. Sure feels great having that weight off hte shoulders doesn't it?
    Now if only the days would go by a little faster..... :)