It's Official!!! I Am Engaged!!!

TexasCourt

DIS Veteran
Hey Y'all!

Just wanted to let y'all know the I am officially engaged! It happened Monday night, October 10, 2005, and I was not expecting it at all! We picked out the ring last Friday, and we were having it set. Although I knew he had bought the ring, I did not expect him to propose right away.....I thought it would be a couple of months!! Well, Monday, he drove into Houston (we are in school at Texas A&M currently) and picked it up. After I got out of my late class Monday night (around 8:30ish) he called to say he was coming over, which is very normal. Anyway, when he showed up, he had roses, champagne, and a very sweet letter and then he proposed! It was very romantic! Just thought I would share with y'all!

Courtney Collins

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I know how exciting it is (I too am recently engaged). Have you looked at dates...I know it is soon but too much planning can NEVER be a bad thing lol!Are you planning a Disney Wedding?

Congratulations-from a newlywed Courtney to newly engaged Courtney! :)

(I'm so not used to there being other Courtneys! It wasn't a popular name in my age group or in my area)

Thank you all so much for your congrats! It is a very exciting time for me!

Pixie08-
In the past couple of months, I had looked into a Disney wedding, but we have decided to go ahead and have our wedding in Galveston (where my family is originally from and where I will attending nursing school in the fall)....do not worry, our date is tentatively December 16, 2006, so we will not be in danger of hurricane season! :rolleyes1 Actually, our reception will be at the San Luis Hotel which is where all the news anchors and med staff were camped out in the days before Rita! :earseek: We are going to have a Disneymoon though....in the Grand Floridian! I have always wanted this to be my exact honeymoon locations, and I am just so thrilled! I am already counting down the days!!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter