1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

It's not hard to find girls, it's just hard to find one that loves Disney as much

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by Disney Blues, Dec 14, 2012.

1. MICKEY88

MICKEY88 <font color=purple>if you keep falling off of the

solo trips can indeed be fun, I've met some great cast members, because I had the freedom to do what I wanted, when I wanted and to stop and chat with people

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cathie1246

cathie1246 missing the parks

This thread really took off. I'm heading to Disney in July. :) it is soo hard to find someone that lives disney too. I wish I could go down now. :(

4. AuroraRora

AuroraRora Princess

So true, I had SO much fun on my last solo trip, even more than I thought I would. Thanks to sharing tables at busier CS places, I got talking to a variety of people, met another solo traveler at a resort bar and hung out sipping cocktails most of the night, and had so many great chats with CM's who loved to talk Disney. I think next time I wind up going with people again, I'm going to have a hard time slowing down to do things THEY want to do :rotfl2:

5. jennyf2

jennyf2 DIS Veteran

I have the opposite problem - trying to find a guy who LOVES Disney as much as I do.... We are moving to FL this fall so maybe I'll meet my Disney Lovin' Guy :) :thumbsup2

:flower3:

6. MrKDilkington

MrKDilkington Earning My Ears

Nashville, TN here! Seems like there is a drought of Disney lovers around here... or they go to great lengths to hide that fact. Or maybe I just stink with Google!