It's not hard to find girls, it's just hard to find one that loves Disney as much

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by Disney Blues, Dec 14, 2012.

1. KaylaSue22

KaylaSue22 Earning My Ears

It seems like most pa people are from the other side!! I'm from western pa also!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jagfanjosh3252

jagfanjosh3252 #1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

I'm alone down here in Fla. lol

4. Offsides

Offsides be silly. be honest. be kind.

At least you have nice weather! I had to traverse a pile of slushy snow to get into my car today.

5. unravellingrapunzel

unravellingrapunzel Disney & Horror Lover

if your still single I think Aladdin is sexy actually sad fact actually slipped a guy who played him my number to get him to break character...because I was looking to get a happily ever after from my trip there in 2004 Ive been single since2002. your lucky to be that handsome if you look like Aladdin. the only prince I could find in the park at that time. so jersey boy, your not one of those jersey shore types LOL GTL is all they know... Im turning 30 in may and heading to Disneyworld to have my birthday there to put some pennies in the wishing well so I can have sme wishes come true.

6. unravellingrapunzel

unravellingrapunzel Disney & Horror Lover

I mention going to Disneyworld on my facebook and all the guy friends neysay me. they obviously don't know the magic that is Disneyworld. it wll also be nice to be in a area where people say excuse me and have perfect manners something Im not use to where I am. can anyone name there guilty pleasure food from the parks? me mine is the waffles shaped like mickeymouse or the icecream bar.

7. mikesdisneymom

mikesdisneymom DIS Veteran

Mine is a dole whip.

8. Beauties n the Beast

Beauties n the Beast Mouseketeer

I would totally agree to that! :thumbsup2

9. Disney Blues

Disney Blues Mouseketeer

Thanks for making this thread a success....but still looking for my princess

10. LunaMini

LunaMini Believing is just the beginning...

This 'princess' is the other side of the world!

Any Princes in the UK? :)

11. Disney Blues

Disney Blues Mouseketeer

12. jelaine143

jelaine143 Earning My Ears

Where is the SSC thread???

13. NJDiva

NJDiva Queen of everything....

14. nosleeptildisney

nosleeptildisney Earning My Ears

i just wanted to jump in and say...

it seems like you all cant find someone near you, but at least you get one or two people, even if they are of the same sex..

im in NYC (biggest freakin' city there is) and i can not find anyone who enjoys Disney, such as myself!:headache:

I did have one friend, but she moved to Orlando!!

someone(s) be my Disney friend!:woohoo:

15. Irishman

Irishman Earning My Ears

well no sleep til disney..I can feel for ya.i ive and work outside of D.C..Between work,and my son .I have no time for myself.I have been on more blind dates UGHHHH...but when I skeek out some personal time.I skied and alittle fishing.BUT headed down to Dis..solo.first time.I came home smiling.I will consider doing it again with better plans....Happy Happy Happy

16. gibbow

gibbow Mouseketeer

being in central NJ the problem is never meeting another single, and not necessarily finding one who loves Disney, it's bringing up Disney and seeing if they like it as much as I do! haha

Ever since I was a child and my parents had us stay in the Contemporary, I've been hooked. Just is never bringing up the fact that I'm 22 play ice hockey am in a fraternity and, love Disney was never easy!

Gauging interest by offering to watch a Disney movie one night is a good test :happytv:

It's tough, but possible to find someone who wants to go there as bad as you do :D

17. NJDiva

HEEEELLLLLLOOOOO....all about Disney to the point everyone knows it's my first vacation of the year and they trash me about it although some people get it. my problem is finding good prices to fly...Newark makes no sense and Philly is getting crazy

18. nosleeptildisney

nosleeptildisney Earning My Ears

I'm 25 years old and receive a Disney watch from my dad EVERY birthday and Christmas, so naturally I wear one every day. I am ALWAYS being told that I need to get a "grown up" watch by my coworkers.

I dont see the problem in bringing a little magic to my Groundhog Desk Job day.:badpc:

I do get weird looks on the subway when I do check the time though..haha

19. Brocktoon

Brocktoon 21st Century Schizoid Man

Have you checked out Frontier out of Trenton? Small airport with easy parking and no crowds (because there is nothing else flying out). I've been pondering that route, especially since it's almost a hop across the river for me. But, I'm also concerned about being stranded by Frontier as they don't have many flights

20. NJDiva

I did, I should have booked the flight when I first saw it, I'm two months out of my trip and the price has doubled. It's only 30 minutes from my house so it would be a great thing to do (I went to college right down the road from the airport). the only thing I do know about flying from there is that they don't fly every day (they don't fly Sunday, Monday or Thursday) and you're right about not many flights. flying home on that Saturday is one flight in the morning...

21. Kathryn86

Kathryn86 Earning My Ears

Haha I'm in NY, I don't know if that counts...Looking for a prince of sorts.....