It's not hard to find girls, it's just hard to find one that loves Disney as much

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by Disney Blues, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Disney Blues

Disney Blues Mouseketeer

It's not hard to find girls, it's just hard to find the one that loves Disney as much as me... I'm 32, Male, was asked if I was Aladdin by a little girl at Disneyworld, it was cute. I'm in Jersey if any of you Disney Princess' wants to chat.... I'm still trying to get a perfect fit on this glass slipper I found, hahaha and I just wanted to say that I want River Country back.....I loving staying at the cabins in FW.
    Message ME, I'll give you my facebook page

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PALionKingfan

PALionKingfan Mouseketeer

I agree, meeting women is easy. It's meeting a good one that is difficult. I'm a 32 year old male and the only thing I can't stand is a smoker. If anyone wants to chat feel free to send me a message.

4. goofyfigment

goofyfigment DIS Veteran

Im a single girl from pa who is looking for her prince. Can't seem to find someone who has the same love of Disney as i do!

5. FLDisneyCouple

FLDisneyCouple Earning My Ears

Yea it's really difficult finding guys who love Disney. I found my fiance so i'm all set now. But me and my fiance both would love to meet other people who love disney as much as we do! :)

6. ctnurse

ctnurse DIS Veteran

Try coming over to the SSC social club thread. There is a lot of fun people who post on that thread. I also know that there are some more serious relationships that have happened because of these boards. Good luck.

7. disneypryncess

disneypryncess DIS Veteran

I agree....finding a guy that loves Disney as much as I do is proving to be a little difficult.....I'm from NJ....38 & single.
    Hopefully, he is out there somewhere...or on here, reads this & leaps into action!! hehe
    :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Good Luck, everyone!

8. Irishman

Irishman Earning My Ears

Single father.Age 45...( feel 25 yrs old)..Heading to Fl.in Feb.Starting in Miami to take care of some family business.Then Heading to Disney.Solo.Staying in side the park with my timeshare.( bus rides instead of driving)...looking forward to heading to epcot.( I have never been)...Then traveling over to Universal Orlando....Hoping the weather is warm.Tired of the cold here in the east already....

9. jagfanjosh3252

jagfanjosh3252 #1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

I'm a 25-year old male. It's kinda hard to make women understand your love of Disney. I think it's easier for women to make a guy fall in love with Disney then a male male a female fall in love.

10. NJDiva

NJDiva Queen of everything....

hmmmm....I don't know about that Josh...I think most women have the idea of being a princess in their head so showing them Disney and the magic that goes along with it, I think it's easier to sway a woman than a man. for a guy, it all depends on what you show them. if they want to do the thrill thing pick a rollercoaster or ToT, if they're into adventure, Star Wars or Indiana Jones, if they like to eat...the list goes on! I also think it's when you show them as well. if you are trying to sway your SO to the Disney side, don't take them in the middle of spring or summer break when every kid in the world is there. pick a better time like the beginning of F&W

11. Pumbaa7287

Pumbaa7287 I am the great Stone Dragon!

Or Star Wars Weekends :thumbsup2
    :yoda: :darth: :chewy: :ewok:

12. brandi24

brandi24 Earning My Ears

It's hard to meet a guy who likes disney world as much as me...:banana:

13. goofyfigment

goofyfigment DIS Veteran

Agreed

14. NJDiva

absolutely!!! you need to know what they like and use that as the selling point!!:thumbsup2

15. Melodious

Melodious DIS Veteran

I'm pretty sure there are twice as many single women on here than men :rotfl:

16. abekennedy

abekennedy Earning My Ears

I'm in NJ, too!

17. NJDiva

welcome to the boards!! :goodvibes

18. disneypryncess

Hey, neighbor!!
    :yay:

19. NJDiva

well hey stranger!! where ya been??

20. disneypryncess

Hey diva!
    You know how crazy it gets between November & the New Year!
    And I struggle to keep up with the Singles Chat Thread....you guys are FAST!! I miss one day and I'm behind 6 pages! lol
    Hope all is well with you!
    :goodvibes

21. PrincessMickey

PrincessMickey Mouseketeer

I'm a single 34 year old female who loves Disney. But alas, I am no where near you, I'm in Colorado.