It's NEVER Too Late, for Number 8 - the most UNOFFICIAL, 'official' AKL thread yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jillmc40 said:
This reminds me...Is there anyway to get a press pot of coffee "to go"? Or is there any where to get a good cup of coffee so I can have it on my balcony? OR - do they have coffee makers for regular coffee, not the pods?

clandoc5803 said:
I'm wondering the same thing. I'd love to try the coffee, I'm just not sure it's worth a trip to Boma for breakfast! :surfweb:

kimmar067 said:
....NOTHING beats that pressed pot of coffee!

What about Jiko? You can order coffee/tea from their room service ...I bet you could get a pressed pot of coffee.

kimmar067 said:
...:scratchin true dat....

It's probably pricey though. I ordered my sick DH jungle juice once room service, it was insanely expensive.

It's probably pricey though. I ordered my sick DH jungle juice once room service, it was insanely expensive.

....actually, I was thinking along the same lines....I'm wondering if you can just go over to Boma and request one to bring to the room yourself....

kimmar067 said:
....actually, I was thinking along the same lines....I'm wondering if you can just go over to Boma and request one to bring to the room yourself....

Idk. But that'd be cool. I don't know where you'd ask, the hostess stand?

Hi guys! I've been off the dis for quite a while. We've stayed at the Dolphin the last few years to save money and we are finally getting our dream of staying at the AKL :) :love: Only pool view, which was the only discount offered, but I'm ok with that. I have a few questions to start with before I jump in here headfirst again! Can AKL guests still use the Kidani pool? And if you get a refillable mug, where can you fill it around the Lodge? I look forward to chatting with all of you again and hope everyone is well :)

Hi guys! I've been off the dis for quite a while. We've stayed at the Dolphin the last few years to save money and we are finally getting our dream of staying at the AKL :) :love: Only pool view, which was the only discount offered, but I'm ok with that. I have a few questions to start with before I jump in here headfirst again! Can AKL guests still use the Kidani pool? And if you get a refillable mug, where can you fill it around the Lodge? I look forward to chatting with all of you again and hope everyone is well :)

As long as the pools are not at capacity AKL guests visit each pool.

I'm looking forward to eating breakfast (Mickey waffles!) and watching the animals from our balcony!

I'm going to have to take SO many pictures.

I'm very glad to have found this thread---I may have stayed up way too late the other night reading thru it. :) we haven't stayed at AKL since 2005 and I am sooooooooo excited. Next week at this time I will be in Epcot. Reading all your posts has me glowing!

My insanity is setting in though--I'm one of those crazy's with three crossed reference packing guides, 2 alternate touring plans for each day, etc. this trip is a surprise for my kids though so instead of letting my crazy out I am obsessively reading disboards. :)

Heather

MomofDisneyLoversx3 said:
I'm very glad to have found this thread---I may have stayed up way too late the other night reading thru it. :) we haven't stayed at AKL since 2005 and I am sooooooooo excited. Next week at this time I will be in Epcot. Reading all your posts has me glowing!

My insanity is setting in though--I'm one of those crazy's with three crossed reference packing guides, 2 alternate touring plans for each day, etc. this trip is a surprise for my kids though so instead of letting my crazy out I am obsessively reading disboards. :)

Heather

What are your dates? We'll be there 1/21-1/28 at Jambo House. :flower:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

....sooooo, Tuesday was my DH's birthday and we[my middle DS's GF included] were all around the table munching out; my DS's bought him gluten-free mussels marinara (I made gluten-free macaroni to accompany it), and we had a pizza and there were also grilled chicken wraps (halved)...it was great not to have to cook! Anyhoo, out of the blue, he blurts out, "Hey, anyone wanna go to Disney, mebbe this April?" ....here we go again...

....sooooo, Tuesday was my DH's birthday and we[my middle DS's GF included] were all around the table munching out; my DS's bought him gluten-free mussels marinara (I made gluten-free macaroni to accompany it), and we had a pizza and there were also grilled chicken wraps (halved)...it was great not to have to cook! Anyhoo, out of the blue, he blurts out, "Hey, anyone wanna go to Disney, mebbe this April?" ....here we go again...

:listen: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter